Chapter 33

20th August 2018

Hmmm... Mahir let me prepare dinner... Bela tried to get herself free from Mahir.

I didn't hold your hands Baby... I'm just holding your waist... Mahir caressed her bare waist.

Offo Mahir!!! You are distracting me... Bela

Oh really??? Mahir nuzzled in Bela's neck.

Bela sighed and continued to stir the curry, with Mahir hugging her from back.

Mahir aren't you hungry??? Bela asked as Mahir pushed her hair aside and kissed her tattoo.

Yes I'm hungry... But not for food... For you Baby... Mahir gave wet kisses all over her back.

Mahir but I'm hungry for food... So let me prepare and eat dinner... Bela tried to push Mahir away.

It's your mistake that you are looking so so so Hot and irresistible in this red sarre that I am not able to control myself... Mahir kissed her shoulder.

I know that... In fact I wore it only for you Hubby... Bela turned off the stove and faced Mahir.

I knew that too... When I received Maa's message that all are going for a function and also your message about dinner plans... I guessed what's up and so I came an hour early... Mahir whispered in her ear and kissed there.

Yeah so that you could ruin my dinner plans... Bela pouted.

Come on now let's have dinner... Mahir had to cave into his Wife's wish.

How about I have you for dessert??? After dinner as Bela was heading to the kitchen to get the dessert, Mahir pulled her and got her to sit on his lap.

Actually that's a wonderful idea... We can eat the ice-creams afterwards... Bela pecked Mahir's lips.

Just as Mahir was about to deepen the kiss, Bela's phone rang. Bela would have usually ignored it, but when she saw ShraHir face blinking on the screen, she immediately pulled away and received the video call.

Mahir cursed ShraHir and wiped off Bela's lipstick mark from his face and went to join the video chatting.

BeHir had gone to their Honeymoon just after their Wedding but ShraHir couldn't get leave and so they had gone now for their Honeymoon.

Ok... Bye... Mahir wanted to end the conversation soon.

Someone seems to be too desperate... Mihir commented.

By the way, don't you think you're wasting time by this video call??? You both have gone there for Honeymoon... Mahir asked pissed off seeing that Mihir wasn't ending the call.

Let's end the call Mihir... Mahir is already cursing us... Shravani stated and ended the call.

Finally!!! Mahir sighed in relief.

Seeing which Bela chuckled and to annoy him more, Bela ordered to have the ice-cream now only. Mahir being an obedient Husband followed his Wife's order.

____________________

14th October 2018