Chapter 22

Mahir opened his eyes lazily and looked at his surroundings. Once his mind registered the incident of the day, he looked at Bela to realise that she's awake and looking at him.

Mahir sat straight and pressed his neck which was aching as he slept by resting his head on the bed headboard.

Are you fine Bela??? Mahir asked.

Yes... I'm sorry I didn't realise that I held your hand and slept off... Bela apologised.

It's ok Bela... Mahir got up from the bed and checked his phone.

____________________

I think it's better to postpone the Wedding... Shravani suggested.

The Sehgal's too had come to see Bela after they got to know everything.

Even I think so... Mihir to affirmed.

There's no need to anything as such... Bela who came to the hall heard the last part of the conversation.

Bela being super stubborn didn't budge and except ShraHir everyone else to agreed with Bela. Because the all the preparation were almost done. The argument continued for another 15 minutes after which, Mihir changed his decision, he made sure to get Shravani agree too.

What's going on your mind??? Shravani asked as everyone sat down for dinner.

I'll tell you when I am sure about it... Mihir replied with a small smile.

____________________

22nd June 2018

Bela was forced by ShraHir not to go the Office today. Bela was upset with this as she couldn't meet Mahir. Kuhu, Yuvu, Vatty and Ishi too had come to meet Bela along with Mihir.

All the seven of them had a splendid time chatting and getting to know about the other.

That's nothing dude... Coincidence best example can be of Mihir's Ex-Crush... Vatty said to Yuvi.

This statement from him, made Shravani remember about Mihir meeting his Ex-Crush.

Oh yes... By the way, you didn't tell me when and where you met her Mihir??? Shravani spoke extra sweetly.

You didn't tell her??? Ishi asked confused seeing Shravani reaction.

I was about to but something came up so I couldn't... Mihir replied thinking about the day before incident.

Well actually Vatty didn't tell you everything... Mihir began his explanation.

Oh hello... Excuse me... You didn't let me tell her everything... Vatty defended himself and put the blame on Mihir.

Now I'm telling you Jaan... Mihir instantly added as Shravani glared at him.

So yeah... After I bumped into her, she vanished and then I realised that her one earing was stuck in jacket zipper...

You still have that earring, don't you??? Shravani asked interrupting Mihir.

Unfortunately the next day we returned back to Delhi... Mihir continued to say ignoring Shravani's question.

Even though we returned back, Mihir always would chant Zoya's name only... Me and Vatty would tease him so much for it... Ishi spoke up.