Chapter 19

Bela held another dress upon herself and looked at herself in the mirror. She waited for Mahir to look at her, but he didn't. This was happening from the past half an hour. Mahir was standing in the corner busy on his Bluetooth. He would glance at Bela a few times but he never let her know about it.

Sighing sadly Bela took a pink and another red dress to the trail room.

Which one is good???

Bela tried both the dresses and sent a photo of her in each to Mahir asking his opinion.

Mahir saw the message and photos. He admired her who was looking beautiful in both the dresses. But he didn't reply back.

Bela got angered as she saw that Mahir has seen her message and photos.

Which one shall I buy???

She sent another message.

Answer please Mahir...

Seeing that Mahir wasn't answering her question she sent another message.

Your looking damn gorgeous in the red dress Love... Bela blushed reading that message.

But soon enough color faded out of her face as she saw that the message was from an unknown number.

She only sent her photos to Mahir. She was confused seeing the reply sent by someone else. She then realised another possibility. Her eyes widened and she looked at her reflection in the mirror shocked.

Wow!!! You are looking very beautiful Bela... Sumi complimented her as soon as Bela walk out of the trail room in the red dress.

Shravani and Mahir looked at Bela hearing Sumi compliment. But seeing her expression they panicked.

What happened Bela??? Mahir asked cupping her cheeks.

Mahir... Bela stammered as she spoke but yet managed to tell everything.

Everyone were shocked listening to what Bela told. Mihir immediately noted down the number and made a call to Ishi to track down the number. While Mahir ordered the trial room to be checked for any camera.

Shravani who had hugged Bela, trying to console her told the everyone about the rose and chocolate incident too.

Mahir and Mihir both returned with no led. The trail room was perfectly fine and the message was sent not from a old lady's phone. According to the old lady a man wearing a hoodie asked her phone for a minute to send an urgent message.

Maybe he saw you pick a red dress and then sent you that message as you hadn't come out of the trail room since long... Mihir concluded.

No no... You please continue with your shopping... Bela insisted that Shravani finish her shopping when all suggested to go home.

Fine... Shravani had to agree with her Sister after their argument as Bela was stubborn about not returning home.

Meanwhile I fell you should go and have a Coffee... You'll feel relaxed... Mihir suggested.

No Jiju... I'm fine... Bela didn't feel like going anywhere away from her family.

Except Kuhu and Mihir all the others had returned back to resume their shopping.

Arre!!! I didn't mean you go alone obviously... I'm busy... Hmmm... So maybe you should go with Mahir... Mihir called out for Mahir.