Chapter 5

It was very obvious that...

My appetite has been sated!!!

That creamy mushroom soup combined with the freshly baked French bread! Tell me what else you'd need when you have chicken pie as a side dish when it's supposed to be the main dish and a slice of Sachertorte for your dessert paired together with the ever-popular Earl Grey tea!?

I'm telling you; I actually prefer an authentic Japanese green tea though!

Welp, let's stop it there. Do not underestimate it when a foodie opened her mouth. She's not even a food critique.

Reporting my situation: I'm right now on the way to the lounge! Apparently my family all had an early breakfast which ended up with me eating alone with my brother!

There is only one truth to this case! Which is that, they overheard about the engagement annulment-- Can I stop saying these two long words now?--- and caused them to be so excited to get it over with that made them had an early breakfast.

I guess, my happiness is their happiness? I did hear that my family quite resent the Royal Family. I do wonder sometimes but now that there is no more ties between me and that ridiculous mini boss, the third prince, so I naturally don't care~

I mean, it must be because their aggro stats is high, isn't it? They just keep annoying people to no end, haha.

But I must say that their builds is quite wrong. For a tanker, usually their health points should be high since they job is to attract the enemy's attention... I guess they dumped all the experience points on the aggro? Even a noob like me would not---

A sudden flash of realization hit me.

Tch. I just remember a certain someone resistance against status ailment being quite high. I must say, he does know how to distribute his stats points then. But he really doesn't know to whom he's picking a fight with.

Now, I'm wondering if a 10-year-old kid is 'but a child', then what am I? I'm a child too (physically)! And I have feelings, too! Even I would be mad if someone directly condemned me like that. Not to mention, the insult was indirectly aimed to my mother!

Just because you are a king, you sure are cocky, HUH?

If you measure my favourability rate of the King, it might have dropped below respect at this time.

HM? I just realized this but, aren't I like... very crude right now? It was such an unrefined way of talking, that I'm surprised at myself. How did I came down to that topic anyway? Perhaps the word 'King' itself is now a taboo? Speak of it, and it'll irks you.

In a certain part of the castle that morning, someone had magnificently sneeze.

By the way, the whole time I was thinking, I (might) have been making some weird faces. Just now, I looked to my side and saw my brother supporting the wall with one hand while holding his stomach with the other hand.

I didn't see his expression but I could see that his small stature was trembling.

Arvishce. Sometimes, laughing would be better than stifling it. Shaking so much won't do any good to your body.

I pray for my brother's health.

...

Oh. We've arrived.

"Good morning, Young Lady Maridis and Young Master Arvishce." The knight guarding the door greeted us with a smile.

Ah!! Ikemen!! The aura is blinding my eyes!!! Where is this extra effect coming from!? Every male workers in the mansion is an ikemen. At this rate I won't have enough saliva to drool you know?