Chapter 11

Thus.

The King's assassina---!! I mean, our Volmilarg's family assembly ended safely that morning!!! BANZAI~!

It was concluded that the King's life was spared--- cough. That we are having an audience with the King tomorrow, yes that's it.

I don't understand why we need an audience regarding this tiny, little, trifling matter but finally. I am going to get rid of this thing called engagement soon.

Nyurufufufu~

On a side note, it's worrying how papa seems to have gained an ability to sleep with his eyes open though. I panicked for a bit there.

Well, it's actually the first time papa became like that, so that reaction is normal, I guess?

...

Anyway.

This is sudden but, I just realized how huge our house is when I stroll around now. Like, humongous.

I never had a chance to properly observe my surroundings since I regained my previous life's memories.

The mansion itself is big enough and now that I actually looked at it, the courtyard is also something that can be measured as kilometer per square.

Am I kidding you? Maybe.

Still, I don't think it should be called a mere courtyard...

There's actually a forest under our family's authority at the back. Besides that, we have two greenhouses which is a greenhouse for herbs and a greenhouse for vegetables. Fruits? There's a land full of them (trees).

Don't forget an every girl's dream, a garden. There's one at the front of the mansion with variety of flowers as decoration. And another garden specifically created for guests' entertainment, including a patio.

Lastly, is a garden full of rare flowers that was personally owned by Arvishce. It was a birthday present he requested. To top it off, he raised the flowers himself. I repeat, flowers.

And who in the kingdom doesn't know father dotes on his children!? It's a ridiculously big garden, I tell you! A vast garden!!! And that's not the point!

The point here is that Arvishce raised them by himself! By. Himself. A six-year-old child. Raised. Flowers. FLOWERS.

The letter 's' in that word is extremely conspicuous.

Also, don't forget the existence of knights in our house. They have their own training grounds here, barracks and stables... Add in another quarters for servants...

I won't believe anyone who called this a 'courtyard'. This is demesne.

Haa... Grandeur.

This is so dazzling, I can't help squinting my eyes. Ughh....

Feeling worn out from all the these thoughts I had as I was strolling, I promptly sat down on the grass.

Yes, I just sat down without caring any manners~ Nobody can nag me now~ 'cause I'M FREE!!! LET IT GO🎶! LET IT GO~!---🎶