c h a p t e r • 4

(Content/Trigger warning: Eating disorder/anorexic habits & sexual assault)

Liliana

I got dressed in a long sleeved turtle neck body suit and high waist jeans because I couldn't stand the cold at all.

I grab my phone, my purse and pepper spray for extra precautions before leaving my room.

Ryder was watching TV in the living room.

"Um...I'm going out." I say.

He ignores me and I sigh.

"Okay, then." I said to myself and left the dorm room.

-•-

"That movie was insane. I can't believe everyone died in it. It had a great plot and it was just amazing." Delgado or whatever his name is exclaimed.

Actually, it was horrible and I felt like ripping out my hair and I wanted to scream at the stupid characters the whole movie. I throughly disliked the movie.

"Yeah, I agree." I say.

"So, let's go get some pizza and chill at your place?" He says and I nod.

After getting the food, I swear this guy couldn't keep his hands to himself.

I was wearing jeans and yet he still placed his hand on my thigh as if it would turn me on.

His attitude was a total turn off. Sexist ass pig. Oh! How I wanted to shove my heels down his throat and rip off his eyeballs!

I unlocked the dorm room door as we walked in but I didn't see Ryder at the living room.

I just hoped he was in his room so atleast if this guy tried something, there would be someone.

If he even wanted to help me. He probably hates me now.

He sets down the pizza on the mini table by the couch and TV.

"I'm not that hungry actually." He says and I nod in agreement.

"How about we go to your room?" He suggests and before I even had the chance to argue, he pulled me in the direction of my room and shut the door.

"What are you doing Diego?" I ask, cautiously.

"I like the way you say my name. It turns me on." He says, moving closer to me.

Oh, I got his name right.

"I'm not really turned on or in the mood, right now." I faked a chuckle.

"Really?" He says pushing me on my bed.

My breath hitches in my throat.

"Doesn't this turn you on?" He asks as he begins to unzip my jeans.