CHAPTER 3:

Three days later I get a call from Kinley saying that the future couple would love to meet me for a diner down the street from my shop, and since it was Saturday, the kids were off doing their usual plans. Olly's with his football team hopefully winning, and Lily's with my sister learning how to make her brother feel like a stupid good for nothing five year old as she usually does. She really needs some friends for her age.

As I got to the location I saw Grace Harding with Blake Cameron, as I look at Cameron I realize who he was.

"Hi," I said sitting at the table with them, "Long time no see Grace."

She smiled got up and hugged me tight while I was still sitting in my chair.

"I missed you so much Nadia." She whispered as I smiled. "I missed you too."

She sat back down and Blake smiled at me and I smiled back. This is the most smiling I have ever done, I think. As we talk about what they want Blake went to use the restroom.

"So pink, pink, and more pink is what I heard from you right?" I laughed as she did too. "And he wants gold."

"Yes, and he better be lucky pink and gold go together because if they didn't he would of been out of luck." She laughed.

"So what about the food?" I asked as she completes and not so swiftly changing the subject.

"How have you been over the past six years?" She got serious. She was sincerely asking me.

"Um, actually great," I told her the complete and honest truth, "I've been very busy with some stuff."

"Oh yeah, you do have a lot of businesses around the border states." She smiled, but then before she could ask anymore questions about anything else Blake came back.

"College, that's where I know you from." He said it was something new or something. I already knew him, he just didn't recognize me. He was very dashing I must add, blonde hair, brown eyes. The total package, well for Grace. He wasn't for me. No one is like Damian. But I don't want that good for nothing, you know what. He's the father of your children, and you have to treat him with respect.

To his face.

After the long meeting it was time for me to get home, get dressed and go on my business date with the one and only Ace Labeau. Thank god that Kinley was free to go pick up Olly and Lily, so they can stay with Callie for the night.

When I got home the maid was leaving, she had cleaned the whole house and did our laundry. I love her, Amelia is the best, she takes care of the whole house when I can't, and she watches the real housewives of beverly hills, she's my life line. She taught me every recipe she knows, I think.

As I get to the table I see that he was matching with me. I wasn't ready to date, I wasn't ready for a boyfriend. But I was here, what am I doing here?

"Hello Ms. Harding." He shook my hand while standing up. His deep voice caught me off guard, he sounded just like Damian, it was weird.

"Oh it's Willis." I corrected him. He apologized and continued the conversation.

After sometime, we got to know each other, but I felt like someone was watching us, watching me, I didn't know if I was going crazy or not but he could tell that I was uncomfortable. It felt like someone was burning a hole in the back of my head.

"Are you fine? If you're uncomfortable talking about your business..." He stopped when I looked behind me to see my brand new engaged client staring at me.

"No it's fine, so we're not here to talk about you liking me?" I smiled relieved that I finally asked the question. I wanted him to say no, just so Grace wouldn't have anything to tell Damian, that's what I wanted, am I crazy? He divorced me, kicked me out, and I'm sitting here with a great man, who's showing interest and hoping he won't like me.

"Oh, I don't like you like that Ms. Willis, I'm gay." He smiled, pulling his phone out and showing me a picture of him and another man holding hands at the beach.

"Oh thank god," I laughed, "I wasn't ready for a boyfriend, but I am ready for a gay best friend."

"Oh definitely but I'm not good with clothes, that's Elijah's Forté." He said.

"So about my company," I got back on topic after the huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"Oh yes, so I was thinking, maybe your company can get a lot bigger than what it is right now, you probably get five to ten couples a year, and the side business of flowers might help as well." He started off. He was telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

"How could you improve that Mr. Labeau?" I asked with a serious tone.

"I own a company that has everything to do with weddings as you know," I actually didn't. I thought he owned a hotel or something. Well you learn something new everyday. "So I was thinking that you could join me and we could work together."

"What made you come to my small company out of many?"

"My company sadly to say isn't making any money on weddings anymore because of my lack of talent to plan them, and that is how we make money, weddings." He laughed.

"I see, you want my people."

"No, I want you and everything that comes with you." He smiled as I saw something, I never thought I would ever see, ever.

Damian Harding was standing in the waiting lobby looking at his phone. I stiffened and lost my whole expression, it was like I had turned into a stone. Ace looked at me and immediately got up and put his coat on. I looked up to see and he was grabbing something out of his wallet.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You obvious are uncomfortable in this atmosphere." He put his hand out for me to grab after putting money on the table.

"No it's fine." I said shaking my hand.

"What's wrong Nadia?" He asked like a real friend, so I had to tell him.

"My ex-husband just walked in and his sister has been staring at me from the time we walked in until now." I answered truthfully. He looked back and show him.

"Damian Harding is your husband?" He smiled at me.

"Ex Ace, ex." I corrected him.

"Yes, you know what I meant," He laughed, " We better leave, he does not like me."

"Why?" I asked. He seemed like a pretty likeable person, he was no threat to him.

"It was a long time ago, he's just a meany pants." He laughed and I laughed which we shouldn't have done, because it caught unwanted attention, especially from the ex.

"Shhh," I whispered smiling, "Let's go." I said getting up as he took my hand.

"He already hates me, might as well make some use of it," He smiled and I smiled back at him.

"We're gonna be great friends." I said as we walked out together holding hands with Damian watching.

**************
Like! Comment! Follow!!!