CHAPTER 14:

CHAPTER 14:

"AMELIA, HURRY UP," I yelled.

"I'm coming geez, the popcorn wasn't ready." She said plopping on the couch next to me. It's a girls night, Dam has Olly and Bubba while Lily's with Callie because she doesn't really like dam yet.

Today was so stressful, I finally got back to work from my long weekend and made a business deal with Ace and now we are partners, and best friends. I only have five months left for planning Grace's wedding and all i have is the venue and flowers that will thankfully be in season.

"I promise, if they fight in this episode I will teach you how to make a secret family dish."

"Your going to eating your words Amelia." As we laughed, I realized life is going pretty well. Olly and Dam are getting along, Lily misses Keegan but she kinda getting use to Dam now. Bubba is Bubba and doesn't care who he's with. As long as you feed him his goldfish and dino-bites, your cool in his book.

Me and Dam are taking things slow just so we can see if this actually works out. He's sent flowers upon flowers upon chocolates. He's really trying to get me back and I appreciate the effort.

"i wonder how Keegan's doing." Amelia asked.

"The same way Lily feels about me right now." Lily has been ignoring me, and total not listening either. I have to call Callie to come and get her sometimes when she gets too crazy. But I can't really get mad at her. I took her away from the only father-figure she's ever had and her only best friend who actually understands her mindset.

I'm a terrible mom. Next thing i know i was breaking out into tears.

"What's wrong Dia."

"Lily hates me because I took Keegan away from her." I cried out. "How do i make this right."

"Don't take her away from Keegan." Amelia said smiling.

"It's not that easy, Keegan cheated on me and got someone else pregnant, I don't want that around my kids." I wiped my tears away.

"Dia you got yourself into this situation, now you have to claw your way out sadly." She said not sounding sorry for me at all. As she stopped talking to watch the show I had to make a plan to get Lily back. Maybe I could let her go see Keegan tomorrow. He's been calling nonstop and texting. I'll call him tonight to see if he's OK, and if I take Reagan out tomorrow.

"Deal." I thought out loud.

Before I knew it the next morning came and everything came together.

"Hey Reagan." I said picking her up and hugging her. "I missed you so much baby."

"Momma," She yelled, "Can I go home with you."

"Yes, I already called your daddy last night, so when we get home you need to go play with Lily because she's really sad."

"Ok." She said with the contagious smile on her face that almost never goes away.

"And I'll make pancakes for your guys ok, go get in the car baby." As she nodded and jumped down I realized Keegan was staring at me.

"How are you?" He asked with a gentle smile at the door frame.

"How's Caden." I asked. I wasn't here to make small talk with this man. I am here to pick my baby up and keep on going.

"Dia, can we talk please."

"Maybe After I drop off Reagan, Lily's not doing too well right now."

"Can she come over and visit sometimes."

"No, not when Caden's here, I don't want her getting even more upset."

"Caden's not here."

"Keegan I might of been oblivious to your lying before but not now, i'll have Amelia pick her up next time." I said walking to the car as Keegan started to whine and cry. I helped Reagan with her seat belt as I saw Caden come out the house staring at Keegan.

"What's wrong with daddy."

"Nothing baby, let's go home." As I got in the car all I could hear was Caden yelling 'What did you do to him'. She's the oblivious one now. "He's still in love with me honey." I said rolling up the windows and driving off. If Reagan was mine I would never go back to that place.

When we got home Reagan jumped out of the car excited remembering what this house is. Her safe haven where she can be with her family.

I help Reagan out the car as Damian pulls up next to me.

"Whose this." He asked as he shuts his door and walks over to me.

"You know Reagan," I smiled at her then looked at him, "Where are my kids."

"In the car sleep, like they just got done robbing a bank."

"How were they, three kids are not easy to deal with."

"Olly was fine, all he did was play with his toys, umm Bubba was being a baby, and Lily is very smart."

"What do you mean, what did she tell you."

"Umm, no it's not what she told me, it's what she did." He started as Reagan to the house and tried to open the door.

"She tried to escape the building about six times, she screamed and cried for hours on end, she fought me, and she threw a level 10 tantrum."

"Why didn't you call me, I would've came and got her."

"I'm her father, I should be able to take care of her." He said with a wide smile, "All I had to do was hold her and rock her, she calmed down and fell asleep, when she woke up it was a whole different story."

As I give him a kiss on the cheek, I had a bad feeling...

"REAGAN!" I turn around yelling, there she was sitting in the grass picking yellow and putting back down in a bouquet fashion. "Baby come here please."

As she was getting up she grabbed her flowers and slowly marched to me like a bride with a bouquet of flowers on her wedding day. Just then the terrible happened in a flash. Some man in a car was driving down the street crazy and came up on my lawn.

It felt as if time was frozen and I was too. A quick tear escaped my eye as I dash towards Reagan in a warrior like fashion.

And then... it happened.

The pain was so bad all a can remember was the piercing ringing in my ear and black dots stealing my sight from me.

**************
Like! Comment! Follow!!!