CHAPTER 15:

The darkness almost ate me alive. It felt more comfortable to slide into the darkness where it was warm and inviting, but I had to realize my babies weren't there. They were all four towards the light the was killing me to look into. That hurt to even think about going that way. Leaning towards the dark got rid of aching all over my body, but the light is giving me a one way chance back to my life were I can hold my children and... and...

Make sure Reagan is ok. She got hit too I think.

I looked into the light and fought the urge to be weak and go with the flow. I fought through the pain and uncomfortable feeling of my body ache. I need to make sure everyone's ok.

I have a survive. Not just for me but Reagan, Olly, Lily, and Bubba. my four meanings to live life. I have to do this to help protect them from the world that did this to me.

As I was climbing to the peek of the light I can hear something calling out to me. 'Dia, come back.' 'I can't do this without you.' 'I'm gonna kill Keagan for this.' it's Damian. The man I love. If I just fight a little more, I could get to him and my babies.

As I finally get to light I realized, all I had to do was open my eyes.

"Baby, can you hear me." He asked as I nodded my head, and he hugged me.

"Where's Reagan." I ask with a raspy voice.

"She's fine now, you saved her. She got out three days ago." He smiled as I smiled.

Wait!

"How long was I in here."

"6 days, i''ll go get the kids, okay." He said nodding and leaving the room. The room was quite nice. Way better than a normal hospital room. I bet Damian told them to put me in here wasting money as usual.

"Just then I heard the most beautiful thing in the world. The thing I woke up for.

"Mommy." Was said as a rampage of children ran into the giant hospital room. Olly, Lily and Reagan came up to me as I jumped out of my lying position upright to hugged them all as they jumped on the bed.

"Reagan, are you okay." I asked as she nodded with that smile still on her face that was plastered on the walls of my unconscious state.

"ISm fine mommy, you saved me." she said hugging me around my neck. While the tears followed this moment I was having. Damian came in with Bubba, Callie and even grace with her fiance on her hip.

"I'm so glad your ok." Callie said coming up hugging me.

"So you didn't bite off graces head." I asked her.

"Nope, actually we have to time to bond and play with the kids together while you were away," Grace said walking over to Callie, "She's one on my bridesmaids."

"Really grace, you already have fifteen." I remind her.

"Is that too much?" She asks as everyone laughs but her.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yell.

A tall woman with blue eyes and blonde hair walks in followed but Caden.

"Hello ma'am, i'm so sorry to infer with your family time, but I have to take Reagan Williams into my custody."

"What no." I said out of angry grabbing Reagan tightly to me.

"Calm down baby, ma'am Reagan's father gave her parental permission to have Reagan."

"Well he's in jail for trying to run her over."