CHAPTER 4:

As I sat here, I go back to the day when I saw Damian, the anger in his eyes were dangerous, but I didn't care, he hates me, that's the life he chooses. If he wants freedom he can have it, I got a family, love and children, two little monsters, more like a monster and a witch, that was there halloween costume, they were so cute. I wonder what they're gonna think about this new kid.

No, I am not having a child but I am adopting. I've been taking these parenting class for three months now and trying to adopt for three years too. I have my sights set on a little boy, he's from Bolivia and he is 1 years old and as cute as can be. I can go get him in less than a week, I'm so excited and terrified at the same time, hopefully they'll love him. Well Lily will definitely love him, but I don't exactly know about Olly, he's a mama's boy as you can tell.

When the class ends I get a call from Kinley telling me that the happy couple needs a quick meeting, a text message from Callie saying 'come and get these monsters' and the class instructor calling me over.

"Ok tell them to meet me at the office in an hour." I rushed to her as she answers with an ok noticing my impatience. I text Callie back, 'You sign up for the club you deal with it.' And walked back over to the lady with a preppy smile.

"Yes?" I smile not trying to seem mean. She was very pretty and tall, Damian's type, but she was too happy go lucky for him, he would want to kill her, I know I do.

"Um I heard you were adopting a little hispanic boy." She shout loud enough for everyone to hear. She liked to mess with people, I don't think she noticed it but she does. She'll embarrass you more than your mother ever will. She'll put your business out on the street before you knew it was your business, but anyways.

"Yep." I give her simple short answers so she knows we're not friends, we'll never be friends. She knows I have some money so she uses that. I had to tell her I owned a couple shops around America, and that I was a party planner and she ran with it. Next thing I know I'm funding get togethers, throwing parties at my house and all. The only way I was set free was because people wanted Justine to do some stuff, that's her name, Justine.

"Well that's nice, I heard of a lady who adopted a boy from Spain and he kill her." She whispered, I really don't like her.

"Thank you for the much needed advice, I have to go." I walked out before she could say anything else to me. My baby boy is going to be an angel, hopefully.

When I got to the office Kinley gave me a scared look. I closed the door and walked up to her, she just stared, I looked around to make sure everything was ok.

"What's wrong?" I asked terrified now, she didn't speak, she just looked at me like something bad happened, "Kinley."

"Um, Damian is in your meeting room." She whispered, at that moment my heart dropped, my whole day was ruined. First Justine, now him. Today is just not my day, everything is falling apart.

"Why? what does he want?" I asked angered now.

"He said that he was in charge of the budget for the wedding and needs to speak with you about it, I was gonna send him to your office but I didn't." She whispered, she was more scared than me.

"Are you serious?" I walked around with my hand on my head trying to sooth the oncoming headache.

"Yes, he's been waiting for a while too," She added worried about his patience. "He can wait in hell for all I care!" I whisper yell so she can hear me but he can't.

"Dia." She said and I looked at her sadly because I know what she was going to say, "You need to talk to him,"

"Go get my H.C. Binder so I can get this over with." I asked as she got up and quickly ran back with the huge binder full of wedding crap.

"Good luck." She said as I walked over to the door and opened it. When I walked in he looked at me and I looked at the chair that I was going to sit in. I sat down and waited. He just stared, I felt uncomfortable, it was like the world was punishing me for something, what did I do?

"Dia," he spoke and I ignored, I put my planner on the table, and grabbed a pen that was already on the long table. Out of my peripheral vision I see him scoot over to be aligned with me across the table.

"Di-"

"So what's my total budget Mr. Harding?" I cut him off and look up to see him lightly shaking, he was honestly nervous. If anything I should be the nervous one, he divorced me, not the other way around.

"Dia," he leaned up.

"The budget please, and I need your work number just in case My assistant, Kinley, needs to communicate with you about the budget anymore." I say with no emotions. He just stared at me like a lost puppy. I need him to know that this is all professional, I'm not going to play his little games, I'm better than that.

"Nadia, please just talk to me."

"You know what, your assistants number would be best." I smiled at him as he leaned back in his chair hopefully giving up.

Just then Kinley opened the door and popped her head in.

"What's up?" I asked her and she gave me an unknown look.

"Amelia said she picked up the... BLUE AND PINK packages and brought them here, where do you want me to put them?" She said slowly and calmly. I didn't understand.

"What blue and pink packages?" I asked. I think she's gone crazy. "You know, the packages that AMELIA brought." She emphasized Amelia.

"Oh, send them to my office, and don't let them out at all, you got me?" I told her, she nodded and left.

"Packages?" He asked.

"Nothing you should be weird about Mr. Harding."

"NADIA HARDING!" He whisper yelled. Maybe so Kinley wouldn't hear.

"I'm sorry sir, it's Ms. Willis." I smiled looking into his eyes just to mess with him, he stood up and gathered his things.

"I will be back tomorrow when you are ready to talk to me like a normal person with any emotions, Dia I miss you, and I will get you back whether you like it or not." He zip his suitcase and left with his threat clogging the air in the room.

I walked out and went in my office to Olly sleeping on the couch and Lily sitting at my desk drawing a picture of a unicorn.

"Hi mommy." She smiled and started to pack her stuff.

"Where is Olly's stuff?" I asked and she jumped down and walked to me.

"In the car," She said as I picked Olly up and took them to the car saying bye to Kinley on the way out.

"Mommy, I'm hungry," Lily said.

"Ok let's go make something," I turned around to see my baby girl smiling at me, "How about cookies?"

"That's not good for you mommy, but sure." I turn back around and realize this little girl is going to be someone great one day.

"You're really not aloud to go to Aunt Callie's house anymore." I laugh and started driving.

***************
Like! Comment! Follow!!!