CHAPTER 20:

I got up at about 7:30 to see no kids. my heart dropped as I realized that they weren't on the floor or in the closet when I got up. I calm down remembering that they couldn't have gotten out of the house because Kinley and amelia were still here. Bubba can't even walk properly and Olly doesn't do well when you wake him up. He'll cry and scream and throw a whole fi-

He would've threw a fit. How did he get up this early without me hearing. I quickly rushed down the hall to kinley and Amelia's room and only Kinley was there still sleep.

"KINLEY." I yell as she woke up shaking.

"What what." She spoke quickly with her scratchy morning voice. I looked at her in shock not hearing anything from down stairs. I ran down the stairs through the living room to the kitchen and out the back door. they weren't in the house. I ran back to the front of the house where the car should be parked. I swing open the front door and run out to see no car. kinley comes out behind me with a robe on.

"Where's the car, where is everyone." She asks me as my heart was beating out of my chest.

Just then I get a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello, Victoria, please give them back." I cried.

"Ma'am this is the police department, miss Victoria wasn't at her home last night, is there a problem."

"Yes, yes,"I tried to get myself together "My kids aren't here and the maid took them and I don't know where they are." My hands were shaking and Kinley wasn't very helpful either. She was freaking out with wide eyes and terror on her face.

"Ma'am where are you right now."

"I'm three hours out from my house... we were on vacation and the maid took them and and-"

"Ma'am I need you to calm down for your kids and give me some names." She asked. I immediately calm down and give her the names of the kids, Amelia and damian's mother. Before hanging up she told me to stay home and wait for their phone call.

"Why, why would she take them." kinley asked coming over and hugging me as I was still crying.

"Because she's working with Victoria Kinley." I say walking her to the couch wiping away my tears and calling dam. He picked up was cheer in his voice.

"Hey babe, how's vacation."

"I'm so sorry dam." I apologize. "For what babe."

"She took this too far, first she broke us up, and she threatened my kids but now-now she needs to die." I said seeing red.

"Dia what's happening, I need context please." He asked worried. which he should be.

"Your fucking mother took our kids, i'm going to kill her, so if you say anything that will attempt to try to change my mind I will hang up in a split second... try me, I dare you."

"Dia, don't hang up, calm down," He said, taking his chances with my crazy self, "I'm getting a flight back right now, please think about the kids, if you do this who knows what'll happen to them."

"Damian i'm gonna need more evidence than that if you don't wanna see me on your daily news channel." I said as Kinley had stopped crying and was just watching me.

"They'll take Kinley and Bubba away, Lily and Olly as well, you have to think."

"Damian, let me get this through your thick skull, i'm going to find your mother come hell or high water." I threatened. He doesn't understand a mother's perspective. My kids are in danger and i'm not going to wait for the police or take the right precautions to get them back because I barely know Victoria and I don't fully know her psychopath levels.