Donnie x Angst!Reader

Calming Hugs and Cuddles.

Requested by - SaltyPancakeSSO

You never really liked to stay in one place for long, mainly because you got anxiety when you didn't have a way to get out. So when you got trapped in the lab one day with the purple clad turtle, you didn't know if you could take not freaking out in front of him. You had a crush on him and you didn't want to annoy or weird him out with your panic attacks.

It was raining outside and you were in the lab with Donnie just hanging out and watching him work which he normally didn't mind you doing for some reason, he usually kicked his brothers out when doing so but you....he didn't. You heard loud thunder and jumped up from where you were. "You okay Y/N?" You heard a voice call out. "Huh? Oh....yeah...I'm fine." You say with a nervous smile. All of a sudden a loud sound was heard and then the lights went out, you jumped up on something and screamed. You started shaking but then you felt around to see what you were sitting on. "Uhh, Y'N could you not squeeze my leg so hard." He said in an annoyed tone. You jumped up and hit you head on something yelping and holding your head. "I'm so sorry!!" you said, "Whatever, It's fine. Just let me get the back up lights to work." His bow staff started to light up and he tried to turn the lights on but they didn't work. "Oh great, the power killed the back up too...." He rolled his eyes. "Hey guys! you out there!" He yelled. "Donnie what happened? I can't open the door." Leo yelled through the door. "The power went off and now the door and back up lights are out." He explained. "What do we do?" Raph said. "Guess we gotta wait for a bit of power to come back on. You guys have candles and stuff till then." He said. "Do you have any in there?" Raph asked. "Yeah I do, Oddly enough." he muttered the last part.

(It changes to Donnie's Pov around here.)

The other brothers walked away from the door, not being able to do much. Donnie just sat back down and started to light the candles in the lab. One by one you started to realize that there was no way out of this room.....or ever the lair if you somehow was able to get out of here since the lair no lights and such. You started to looking around the room, freaking out your breath started to race and you could see the air coming from your mouth. Your shaking started to come back full force. Donnie after setting up the light saw you from the corner of his eye start to shake and this is when he completely turn to you as he came over to you he sighed lightly. "Y/N are you okay? Your shaking again." He always knew how you would shake but he just thought it was you nervous nature but it looked like you breathing was that of a person who was running for miles and that actually started to worry him, he placed a hand on your shoulder. "Hey, It's gonna be okay you know. We will get out soon and the dark isn't so bad." He tried to comfort but he sucked at it. Emotionless Donnie was not one to comfort people, Mikey and Raph are more of that type, EVEN LEO would be better then him. But him comforting you or anyone of his brothers made his skin crawl with anger almost, it rubbed him the wrong way and he was confused as to why. As another loud clap was to rang through the lair, the person in his arms jumped up and hugged him quickly. Reflexes made him quickly hold them back and it was odd to say the least of how he automatically did that. "Hey, Y/N. I'm serious, it will be okay." Then he hear crying and felt the form shake in his hold and it broke his heart to say the least and it made him almost angry at the weather for doing this to Y/N. He thought for a minute and just let his body do the work instead of his brain. (that sounds so nsfw but I swear this is pg-13/sfw xD) He picked them up even more and let them sit on his lap and had his arms wrapped around their middle holding them close in a hug and rested his head on their head. He started to sing to them softly even thought he loved dancing more being his password was bootyyyshaker9000 he thought singing would be better.

Soon the shaking and the crying seemed to have slowed down, and Y/N called out. "Donnie? Oh gosh I'm so sorry!" They tried to get off. But Donnie just held them down. "It's fine, but you should have just told me that you had a fear of being trapped." He said with that emotionless look he had almost as if he was scolding Y/N. "I....didn't think you would care honestly. Didn't see it as your problem....it's mine." They said sadly. "It may not be "my problem" But that doesn't mean I don't care." He said annoyed. "I know am not the one to go to help for, especially since I suck at this whole overly emotional stuff.....but your my friend and I DO care about you." He said. "You mean that." He nods. "And I may also sort of like you like you but who counting." He said quickly looking away. "Wait! You like me!? Donnie the monotone turtle likes an anxiety reined human?" They laugh. "Uhh yeah, got a problem with that?" He scoffed. Y/N giggles and kisses his cheek and Donnie smiles after the shock expression he gave from it. "No there's not." They hug him. "Maybe it's not so bad being trapped if am here with you." They said smiling ever so brightly with the turtle of their dreams.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sorry it toke so long but I was busy pretty much goofing off playing pokemon and trying to draw but here it is. The angst is strong with this one!

Stories by - rpghorror-san.