Donnie x Bisexual!Reader

Love no matter what shape.

Requested by - Smol-Bread-Child

Donnie was in the lair messing with is battle shell as he always did once a week to check for damage and such and he would have his back exposed which he was fine with since he was alone, but he heard sounds and noises coming from outside. He listened and hear Y/N outside the lab with his other brothers talking to her about her date with this girl she just meet a week ago. Donnie was mad like really mad and he didn't know why, Oddly enough he shouldn't be upset I mean she wasn't like his or anything. And she has talked about how she was scared at first to go out with girls cause she was bisexual and she was scared about people wondering if something was wrong with her for liking both genders. Which Donnie told her it's not wrong or bad or anything cause it doesn't matter what gender someone is. But anyway he was angry nonetheless and decided to go back to work.

Until she came in the lab, "Hey Donnie! How is everything- your shell!?" She had never seen his bare shell before so for her to be shocked was not surprising to say the least. "Yeah and?" He said with annoyance in his voice. "It's - What happened?" She came closer and he backed up facing her now. "I'm a soft shell, so it's going to look like that. The Shell you see it battle armor to protect my shell, duh." He said duh because it was like the most obvious thing in the world. She shook her head and nodded. "Oh okay, I just never seen it before and was shocked. Do you normally take it off?" He nods and explained about how he usually fixes it weekly. "Now if you excuse me I would like to be alone now." He deadpanned and turned back around in this chair. "But I wanted to tell you about my date with D/N." She held her hand out. "Not interested." He waved her away. "But come on Donnie you normally like hearing about things that happen to me in the day. What's wrong?" She asked coming closer and he stood up and backed away again getting really uncomfortable now. "Because I'm not interested in hearing about your date with a different girl or guy Y/N, I don't care. Now leave me alone!" He yelled and she backed off this time he usually didn't yell like ever and even if he did never at her. "Do you hate me now? Because of how....I've changed?" He grunts. "No why would you think that. I'm the one who told you it doesn't matter who you like or love." He said annoyed that he had to repeat himself. "Then why are you acting like this?!" She yelled back. "Because it makes me angry to hear about you having fun with someone else who isn't me!!" He practically screamed. She stopped, "What???" He sighed and backed up more. "Get out." He said. "What?" "I said get out." "I'm not leaving till you - " she touched his shoulder and he jerked as they both fell on the floor she under him to block his back from getting hit, he saw this and quickly backed away and hit his head on the desk as he scooted back so fast. "Ouch!" "Donnie!" "Stay back!" He yelled and she listened. "Just give me some space okay.....this is uncomfortable enough having my shell exposed like this, just please.." he begged. She nods "okay, okay. I'm sorry Donnie." He shook his head. "No I'm sorry I yelled at you and fell on you, I'm pretty heavy to begin with so it must have hurt you." He sighed. "No I'm fine. Nothing I can't handle I have three older brothers myself so...and your shell is more important then my back." She smiled and laughed awkwardly. He looked up. "You did that...to protect me?" "Yes I did Donnie. I know somethings about turtles it's just....I didn't know you were a soft shell...." she admits being ashamed about it.

He really did seem like a jerk now. "I....such a jerk." He held his face in his hands. She scooted closer grabbing his hands and moving them out of his face as he looked at her he blushed. She shook her head. "No Donnie your not. Your the nicest, sweetest, and most caring guy I have ever known and you even listen to me about coming out and didn't judge me telling me to go for it." She smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't noticed you liked me." She looks to him he looks away, "I uhh... didn't say that!" He tried to push her away but she held on strong, "Uhh yeah you did, you may not have said you liked me, but you implied it by what you said." She kissed his forhead. "I'm sorry, I like you too my big genius." She giggled and he blushed so hard. "Heh, well I guess am the jealous sorts?" He grinned. "Yeah I guess you are. But that's okay, I'm yours now and you don't have to get jealous." He stopped. "But what about D/N?" He said quite shocked that she would just drop her. "Well me and her decided it was better if we stayed friends we didn't have much in common. But I was always crushing on you but never said anything...." he smiled and hugged her back. "Thanks.....I....happy you can like someone like me and not be annoyed with me." She shook her head. "I like you for you, nothing will ever change that dear~." She smiled softly and hugged him back but softly because of his shell. "Are you still uncomfortable?" She asked, he blinked and shook his head. "No, I think am okay now...after all it is you." He said happily and since then, he wasn't uncomfortable having her there with his bare back and she was comfortable with him being him. Guy or Gal, Donnie was Donnie.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♢♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I hope this was okay, I started to type and this came up. How it's good and I typed this all in one go so am going to lay down and play games so see ya! ♡♢♡
Story by - @rpghorror-san