Donnie x Reader

Kidnapped.

Requested by - emersonhagans1

Donnie was not getting any sleep, you were kidnapped by Big Mama, she was selling humans off to the black market place for some reason he DID not care to find out because all he cared about was finding you. Once he spotted the place you were he toke off without even telling his brothers.

You sat in a cage as he came close he saw you had chains on your neck, arms, and legs. Your face to the ground like a animal that was scared. He jumped down not seeing anyone. "Y/N, shh I'm here." You looked up big E/C eyes had tears as he reached his hand out to you. You toke it in your shaking one and cried softly rubbing your face on his hand in comfort. Y/N wasn't a really big talker to begin with, that's why Donnie liked hanging with them. They knew when Donnie needed a break from it all. So it wasn't shocking when they didn't speak back to him but the tears broke his heart clean in half, Y/N never cried even when they dropped a chair on their foot they just waved it off.

"Y/N, Are you hurt? Are you okay? They didn't touch you did they?" They shook their head, they grabbed his hand as he touch their cheek. "They...hit my head.......hurts.." They whimper quietly. Donnie's rage had all but sky rocked, he bit back a growl that was trying to come up. "I'm getting you out of here and I'll look at you when we get back to the lair just hang on sweetheart." He said softly, opening the cage door and getting in grabbing you. No one was around thank pancakes so he left quickly. He came back to the lair to worried turtles. "Oh thank God, Donnie you two okay?" Raph was trying not to be loud as he went to his younger brother. "Their fine for now, I need to check them out." He said. "I'll make food, Leo come help me." Mikey said walk running to the kitchen as Leo nodded. "On it!" He ran after Mikey. "Take care of them Donnie..." he said following suit. "Donnie...." They groaned out. "Shh darling I got you." He went to his lab and set them on the table, he lifted their beautiful H/C up to look under, his hand stained in crimson blood. This time he did growl and Y/N flinched back. "Shh hold still, I need to fix you up." He saw they had a cut open on their head not to bad to be life threatening but enough to break skin and leak blood, he stitched it up slowly and cleanly. It would leave a scar for sure, but he was more worried about Y/N. "Headache? Do you know where your at and what day it is?" He asked them. "Yes...." A pause and a thought as they let him move them to him more facing him fully now, he put both his arm on both sides of them. "I'm..in the..lair....I truly do not know...the date...it was...Monday last I saw." It was Wednesday now they have been gone for three days. "Good good, that's good the last one I cut you some slack, since it was Monday when..." he held them close to him, they grabbed on. "I was scared...donnie." They cried. "I know....but I'll kill anyone before they touch you again you hear me?" He growled lowly and they nod. "Sleep a bit for now, my brothers are making the best for you darling." He spoke with care as he held on to their now sleeping body. He laid down on the soft bed that was now in the lab for anyone who was injured. He kissed them softly. "Never am I ever letting you go."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Another one I am late too but this one was extra sweet!
Enjoy ♡♢♡
Stories by rpghorror-san.