Yandere!Donnie x Reader

Donnie was sitting about in the lair as he usually does, he was pretty mad at the moment. Y/N was hanging out with all his other brother but him, and it was starting to get on his nerves. So he went to pouting but he had this deeper emotion on the inside. It was not something a young man should feel at least for his brothers, a rage that you would feel if a unknown person was near them not his own family. Leo, Oh....Leo his twin brother was the main target for his emotion he was feeling at the moment. He was always hanging around them and saying his one liners at them and oh my god he hoped not flirting....because if he was...no no no, Donnie that is bad way to think of your brother...but breaking his dumb dumb neck to stop those one liners sounded so nice right now...Ugh! "So I told him to stop being so damn scared of those beach balls and he cried like a baby." Leo laughed as he walked in with Y/N, "Haha really?" They laughed. "Yup our Donny boy is scared a silly little beach ball." That's it that is the straw that broke the camel's back. "Suck it Leo, I'm so tired of your shit." He got up and Y/N stopped laughing. "Donnie am sorry, I didn't mean to laugh it was mean of me." They said feeling pretty bad about laughing at Donnie. "Don't be mad at Leo, am the one who asked him to tell me the story." They held their hands up to calm down Donnie. "Yeah, and besides don't be so gross with words in front of Y/N. That's rude even for you." He poked at Donnie's chest, Donnie pushed back. "Uh-huh yeah right Leo, Don't act like you never done it before either." Leo smirked. "Okay I get it you like Y/N and your trying to look tough for them but look your scaring them." He waved a hand to Y/N and they did look pretty scared but more worried then anything. That feeling was really starting to come back now, and Leo really was pushing it. "I'm warning you Leo, Don't provoke me." He scowled. "Or what your gonna break my neck? Trust me don't work well with wooing someone to see blood everywhere." That feeling was getting stronger and Donnie couldn't help but lift his hands up slightly at the comment. "Leo stop!" Y/N cried out a bit to make them stop fighting. "Their right Leo, you should stop while your ahead." He warned again. "I don't know what the big deal is, Are you scared am gonna steal them away from you. Don't think I don't notice your moods whenever Y/N is hanging around me." He lifted his hand up in the air for dramatic effect. In one quick movement Donnie had Leo pinned against the wall, hand on his neck and choking him. "Donnie, what are you doing stop!" Y/N grabbed at his arm but Donnie didn't let up instead the hand got tighter. Leo was gasping out for air at this point and you could see tears in his eyes, he was scared of Donnie.....good. "I won't let you ever take them from me Leo, not even you... no especially you." Leo gasped again. "D-o..nnie...St...op....pl..ea..sssee.." He made a choked sound as tears came down his face, he wasn't scared of Donnie...no he was scared of what Donnie would become if he did this. "Donnie, Enough stop this!" Donnie pushed Y/N back and they cried out as he did so. They looked at Leo and he looked at them, before long his eye rolled to the back of his head. His hands on Donnie's arms fell and he limped forward his pulse was not felt under Donnie's fingers. At first Donnie was in shock and horror at what he done, but then he heard Y/N scream out he suddenly remembered his rage and what was that, He smiled a wide smile you would only see on a mad man. As he let go and they quickly held Leo's still form on the cold ground. "Leo! Leo please! Wake up...." They cried holding him close. "Y/N, Why are you crying?" he leaned down and held their chin. "After all, You have Me." They looked up at him and flinched away. "You monster! Get away from me." Y/N yelled slapping his hand away and he just grabbed their arm. "You made me a monster Y/N and you have to take responsibility for it." He pulled Leo away from them as they cried out for their friend, he held on as they kicked and screamed. The other would not hear because they were not home yet. But he did not worry not, he will take them somewhere no one will ever get in his way. "I love you and we will be together forever." He lifted them up as he left the lair for good that night and Y/N cried.

He remember why he felt this way, it was love that was unhealthy. A type that could cause this horror. but it mattered not no one would ever have them, not even his twin brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo I'm so sorry Hun ;w; I had to use him for the story, sorry for killing off a character. I have done a yandere story before and killed everyone of in that one but I could't do it this time. I hope it was okay and sorry for getting a bit gore and dark but I do like the darker stories. Again Leo am sorry don't be mad too much xD Enjoy! I will be making a video on this later tonight so look up my youtube channel under the same name if you like to hear me voice it instead.

Requested by - @chickenbitxh 

Story by - MushroomFiction