Donnie x Reader

I want to help you.

Requested by - Huey_has_a_hat

Donnie was always a soft shell in more way then one. He had problems with having to many people in the room at once but was slowly getting okay with it again since it was his brothers and friends being April and Y/N. But he couldn't handle having anyone in his lab with him, he would get many panic attacks due so. One day someone came in his lab, it was Y/N. Apparently he hadn't come out in two days since he was busy working on something important so he hadn't eaten and thus his brother sent Y/N since they were the closet. He turned around when he heard her small meek voice call his name almost like music if he wasn't so damn scared, "Donnie...are you okay? I have some food for you. I can leave it here for you and leave." She said softly as not to spook him but he was already panicking.  "I uhh...!" He breathed out and held his chest of shit not again! "Donnie shh...it's okay calm down. I can leave,-" "No!" He yelled she actually jumped and flinched back at this and he sighed loudly trying to not lose it. "Its okay really I just held to long in." He said. "Your still holding it Love." She said pointing to him. Oh hell...he was. Out..breath damn it. She came closer and hugged him. "Sweetheart I'm sorry....its...we were all so worried for you." He grabbed on her arm and started to cry. "I'm sorry I became busy...and forgot to come out, ugh why do I have to be this way!" He sobbed loudly. She shooed him petted his head. "I know dear I know, you can't help it..." he just wanted to cuddle up to her and never let go but the anxiety was getting to him.

She stayed hugging him as well, she wanted to hug him forever. Donnie never really like people in his lab as to why she figure he felt safe in here and could let all his secrets and insecurities in her and be himself, his tech wouldn't judge him for showing emotions or being weak. She got it even without him saying it, being a soft shell must be hard for him since he feels like his brother might one day leave him behind but they would never and love him so very much, E/C eyes had water starting to come out but she remained strong and held the tears. She rubbed his head. "Wanna go to your room and eat?" She asked. ".....yes, I think that would be better." She let go and held his hand as she lead him to his room and closed the door, he seemed more calm and less shaky. He sat on the bed and she set the food and drink down. "Okay eat up I'll go tell your brother your eating-!" He pulled her into him and hugged tightly. "Don't leave me..." he said quietly as she held his arm. "Never love...never."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sorry it toke so long, I had a lot of art stuff I wanted to do and IG has been busy. But hey! I did it and this is so sweet, I based it off of some youtuber I watch were he doesn't like people in his room either due to anxiety. I get that way too so I get it. Enjoy ♡♢♡
Stories by rpghorror-san.