Donnie x Stressed!Reader

Life is too much.

DepressedArtist2023

Y/N always had to be the perfect girl both in life and in school, she would always have A's and be popular with everyone in school. What people didn't know is that even though she had all the eyes looking to her, she was very lonely and stressed....especially because her parents only wanted the best from her. Her only way out was her turtle friends and April, but she got along with a purple clad turtle. Them both being very smart and into science. She was able to somewhat be herself with donnie, no fronts just honest...but she still hid her emotions and kept up the perfect girl image her parents worked so hard for her to be.

One day in the lab, you had thought back on your day at school. You'd had gotten a B- in math class and your world but stopped in that moment, your breath left you. Your mother and father would be so angry with you for not getting all A's. Yes a B wasn't bad its great but for them it had to be prefect. Your bangs shadowed your face as you ran out of the class when the bell rang. No one knew your pain or your sorrow but you kept running soon you came to the lair were wonderful turtles and a human came to hang out and lived. You smiled brightly to yourself even in your sorrow. Donnie had saw you and you went in the lab with him, now you two were alone and he had you work on something he was making.

You were the only one allowed to touch and mess with his things for some reason. Maybe because you were smart? Or maybe he had a soft spot for girls. He was nice to April but did she ever touch his things too??? Thinking about it and spacing out you ended up cutting your finger open and you gasp quietly even though it hurt so bad you couldn't scream out. Donnie heard that gasp and looked over thinking you had a break through but when he saw your finger cut open he but jumped up quickly with a towel and covered it.

"Quickly! Over here. Let me clean it up!" He sat you down grabbing all his things he needed and looked it over, panic was in his face. "I'll have to stitch it up, hold still alright?" He looked for your okay. You nodded softly and he started. It really hurt but again you said nothing. "You either must have a good pain tolerance or not very vocal about your emotions, Y/N." He raised an eyebrow? He had hit a nail on the board with that one.
"What do you mean, Donatello?" You always said his full name, never his nickname. You pushed back your (H/C) hair a nervous habit of yours. "Most people would scream or cry if they literally cut their finger open...or anything open for that matter." He deadpanned a emotionless expression on his face, but...was that a hit of anger? "Oh...I see. Well I'm fine at least you got to it quickly." You said waving with your other hand. "Hopefully I didn't get any blood on your work." You smiled a bit, he banged his fist on the table on his side. You flinched on reflex and he growled lowly but wiped his face sighing. "You really think that's what I'm worried about right now?" He asked mocking a bit in disbelief. "Uhh I....No...I'm so sorry." You frowned. "....." He wrapped up your hand and stood up. "You don't have blood lost since I stitched you up quickly. Its best you go home and rest-" "No!" You jumped up and yelled. He turned around eye wide at your outburst. "What?" "I....." You looked down. "Please no I can't go home....I'm fine see not even dizzy or anything." You walked up to him a bit. "Please let me stay here...." You hugged his arm hiding your face in it. He was at a lost for words. "Why don't you want to go home, Y/N?" He rested his hand on your back. You handed him your math grade. "I don't get it. You got a B-?" He said. "Its not that fact I got a B- and its bad but its bad because my mother and father." You pushed back walking to where your table was. "They want me to be perfect...but I can't be all the time it seems...." You held your face in your hands. "To be the prefect girl, obey, listen, good grades, great at everything, .....emotionless..." You shook your head. "It hurts so much I can't breath." You sobbed quietly. As you did Donnie was shocked, he knew you were troubled about something, he would see it every time one of his brothers or April would praise her for doing something right or saying how amazing she was. He had no idea it was this bad. He came up and wrapped his arms around You. "Y/N, you can stay with me. I don't mind." You looked up. "Really!?" You gasped.  "....yeah. I'm so sorry...I didn't notice your pain sooner." He hugged you tightly and you couldn't help but hug back. Holding on to him you felt better. "I'm so sorry about all this Don." She sighed. "Its fine, but can you say that again?" You looked up. "What?" "Don...you don't usually call me that. You usually call me Donatello." You blushed somewhat. "Oh I'm so sorry! How rude of me!!" You cover your mouth backing away, he quickly grabbed and held on to you. "I like it, it's not being rude silly girl~." he rubbed his chin on your head smiling. "Oh I see..." You blushed bright red. "Say it again." He didn't really ask but that's Donnie for you. "Don..Donnie." You say it with more love in it. He lifts you up. "Ahh! Donnie!" "Oh what, beautiful words coming from your mouth!" He smiled widely for a rare moment indeed it was. "Don't worry, Y/N to me you will always be wonderful no matter what, I like you just the way you are." He kissed your cheek as you cried but for once out of happiness. "Thank you Donnie..." You smiled for the first time in forever. "Anything for you, my sweet." 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I mainly got the idea for this fic based on Yukari from Kira Kira precure a la mode. Enjoy ♡♢♡
Stories by MushroomFiction.