Donnie x Neko!Reader

You have ears?!.....Cat Ears!

Requested by - @SaltyPancakeSSO

Y/N was always wearing a hat, why was she always wearing a hat?! It was really starting to annoy Donnie the purple clad turtle. He tried to even push it off one time but she sent him over her and to the floor, she felt so bad that she was saying sorry every hour but Donnie just locked himself away in his lab for the day and didn't open up for anyone. Since then he tried to find way to get the hat off but she was catching on to what he was doing cause everytime she would duck out of the way or side step him and the  run over to hid behind Raph, he would scold Donnie when he would catch on why she was hiding behind him.

Today was the day tho, he was going to make it rain on her head, mean yes....but would it work, yes! So he pretty knew she would come in his lab same time everyday and say hi as she would walk in and check on him then his other brothers, so he would put a bucket on top of his door and it would fall on her. Of course he would make some tweaks to it since he loves making technical stuff. But just on time he heard Y/N come into the lair, "Hey Guys!" She yelled. "Hey girl what's up!" Mikey said cheerfully. "Donnie in the lab again?" She looked to the side where the lab was. "Yeah, he's been messing with something for the past few days." Leo tuned into the conversation from where he was reading his comic book as Raph was sewing his bear back together. "Oh that's not odd sounding at all." She said as Mikey laughed. "Guess not, but be careful thought since it's something new." Mikey warned going back to his painting.

She nods at this, "okay I'll be back then. If you hear screaming it's just me being killed off by something." They all say a quick yeah yeah and you open the door to walk in, all of a sudden the door quickly closes shut you jump in shock as water falls all over you and you jumped up onto the ceiling holding on for dear life. "Hah! Got ya now you have no choice but to take that stupid hat off and - Y/N??" He looked up and gasped a bit seeing you hold on as though you were a spider of sorts, "How in the name of everything banana pancakes did you get up there!?" He then saw your eyes become sharp as you hiss at him in warning. "Why are you hissing at me?! Wait Y/N, what is going on?" You calmed down some when he said that. "Why would you do that?! That is so rude Donnie you don't just pour water on a girl and find it socially acceptable!" She hissed again. "Because I wanted to see what your hiding!" He yelled back. "I knew you wanted to see but really this! Cats hate water you ultra dummy!-" she cover her mouth, his eyes widened. "Wait....Cat??" Donnie said with a tilt of his head as he looked at the girl on the ceiling above. "Yes....Cat..." she jumped down and lifted her hat up for him to see two E/C colored ears popping out of her head. He was shocked to say the least as he came closer to touch them but she backed off, "I didn't want you to think I was a freak-!" He hugged her. "I don't think your a freak, I mean look at me. I'm a full on mutant turtle, but you didn't think I was a freak." He said with one of those smiles that could make your knees weak. "Thank you Donnie." He touched one. "I think there cute~ wait do you have a tail!?" He tried to look but she smacked his hand and ran to Raph. "Raphael! Help your brother is trying to look if I have a tail!" Raph came to the rescue and even the two other tried to get in the way but after a few explanations and laughs everything was fine. Donnie was still wondering if you had one.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Sorry for taking so long I was sick and my neck hurts and I'm trying to draw more before I write. But i need to write more for my videos on my channel ;×;

Stories by - rpghorror-san.