Donnie x Reader

Donnie was held up in his lab the whole night after the fight, he was hurt and his back was killing him but he didn't dare tell the other about it. He had to hide his emotions, hide his pain, or they'll see him as weak. He still had his battle shell on, waiting for his brothers to fall asleep before taking it off. Suddenly he could hear a voice at the side of him and he jumped. "Donnie, how long are you gonna hide in here?" They asked. It was Y/N, H/C hair darken by the lack of light from the corner they came from. How the hell did they get in here. Their E/C eye shined brightly as they walked out of the shadow. "How in the name of pancakes did you get in here." They looked to the side where the door was. "It's not that hard to override your stuff." Donnie did a double take. "W-What!? How! Uh When!?" He never knew them to be like him, they always played dumb and seemed very laid backed the complete opposite of him. "Doesn't matter, what matters is wrapping up you back and getting you to bed with painkillers." They pointed at him with a screwdriver. When did they get that? "My back is fine, I am not hurt and even if I was, I don't need your help." He growled back.

Y/N seemed unfazed by that and sat down next to him and touched a hand on his shell and Donnie slapped their hand so hard away that even Y/N jumped but they quickly recovered and blinked a few times. "Donnie just let me help, am not gonna hurt you." They said and went back again and Donnie turned to face them holding his hand out. "No! why can't you just leave me alone! I don't need your pity or your help!" "I am not pitying you-" "Yeah you are! All of you see me as weak and unable to hold my own because of what I am!" "Donnie I never said-" "Shut up! Like you know even how it feel to be different from everyone else! How would you even know the pain!" He screamed, tears in his eyes as he stopped his rant. He looked up at Y/N and they smiled at him softly, a sad smile. "Why are you smiling at me? See what I mean by this whole pity thing." He raised a hand. "I am not giving you pity Donnie, I am just saying that I understand." They said. "How could you even begin to understand?" He rolled his eyes. He looked to the corner of his eye to see Y/N lifting up their shirt and he jumped up. "Ahh wait hey! What are you doing!" He reached out and tried to stop them but when he reached he saw the small part off their upper back and froze. "What the hell?" He said. They turned their back to him and he swallowed hard. On their back was scars some big and some small, one on their lower back caught his eye as he looked down at it. "Yeah that one is one of the worse ones, Almost loss the ability to walk. Still fucking hurts, but I deal with the pain daily." They said and he swallowed again. "Who did this to you?" He asked and was scared of the answer. "Your gonna have to be more specific then that." He growled and gave them a cold stare. "I'm not joking Y/N! Who hurt you!?" They smiled again. "A lot of people have hurt me Donnie. That's why I said, your gonna have to be more specific." They raised an eyebrow. "Your saying not just one person did this to you?" They nod. "Emotional as well, there are more scars on my heart then on my whole body." They bob their head. "So yes, I understand what it feels like to be different, to be seen as weak. Sure I don't have a shell like your or hell let alone a shell to begin with. But I just wanna help you. If not your brother at least let me in?" They held his hand and rubbed soft circles on the top on his hand. Donnie looked down and thought about it. "Okay...Sure." He smiled, like a real smile. Y/N smiled back. They lifted the shirt over their head and got stuck. "Heh, here let me help." He pulled it over their head and pulled it down. "Thanks, My back gets stuck and even stiff after going that." "No problem, least I can do after all. Just as long as you can clean and wrap right." He laughed and they slapped his shoulder. "Haha very funny my dude. Just laid down dumbass." They laughed as he did what was told, but before that he looked into their eyes and they looked back. "What?" He blushed. "Oh uh nothing just looking!" They sighed with a smile and shook their head. "Okay, if you say so." The rest of the night Donnie trusted Y/N to help him out and they even didn't saying anything to the others. But they did keep a eye on him the rest of the week afterwards. Then on Donnie had someone he could depend on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we are again, sorry for not writing a lot again. I'm busy with art and life xD but hey enjoy a Donnie x Reader for once. Thanks for reading, Enjoy~!

Stories by MushroomFiction.