Donnie x Female!Reader (Fluff)

On cold winter nights.

Requested by - koalaprincess123

It was late outside in New York City it was snowing in the middle of December, there was also a bit of fog so Y/N and April couldn't go home so April is sharing a room with Mikey and Y/N is sharing a room with her boyfriend Donnie the purple clad turtle, she and him have been together for about 5 months now and she loved being around him and she understood him and gave him space when he needed it, some days he liked being alone and she gets it that's the type of guy he is, but he would always make it up to her with hugs and cuddles when he could. Tonight was no different as we sat by the fire Donnie was holding me in his arms as he slowly fell asleep but he would jerk awake everytime. "Donnie you really should be sleeping Love." I said as he played with my H/C hair. "I wanna spend time with you and I don't wanna miss anything you might do." He said smirking. "Even me sneezing in your face from the possible cold or flu I might get from being outside too long?" I deadpanned. "Even that." He said. "I'm making sure you don't fall ill either my Love." He smiled.

Donnie didn't have his battle shell on so I decided to start petting it and he jumped. "No don't do that-!" His head leaned more on my shoulder. "Getting sleepy?" I said. "Nooo......" he said as his eyes closed even more then before. When you pet his shell it's like the most relaxing thing to him so it makes him fall asleep. "Y/N...." he soon passed out as his snores rang quietly in the lab. "Goodnight Donnie." I covered us both as I fell asleep beside him. The warm fire keeping from the winter night air.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Short by sweet my friends ;×; fluff is the best~♡