Donnie x Equestrian!Reader

Donnie was roaming around the city as usual but then he went to the far side of the city where more wooded areas are and saw a small ranch near by. He landed softly on a tree, he looked around seeing about 5 horses standing about like normal. He then saw something that toke his breath away. He saw a girl about his age, long/short H/C hair with beautiful E/C as they rode on one of the horses over different obstacles as she smiled and laughed. She came to a halt with the creature and got off, she wiped her forehead of sweat and toke her helmet off, all her hair came out as she did so and it waved back and forward with her movements.

"Great job, H/N. Let's do that again tommorow. Rest easy boy/girl." They walked out of the area. Donnie followed them about jumping tree to tree as he watched on at the girl. Then he jumped when he heard a noise. "Who ever you are, you better come out now before I have no choice but to call out for help." She bluntly said as she crossed her arms looking to the tree that Donnie just so happened to be hanging in. "Oh no no, no need to do that. Trying to keep a low profile here." He deadpanned at the end. "If you are then why are you jumping from tree to tree and watching me like a perv?" She rolled her eyes at him. "Scoff-! I am not a perv! How could you even say such a thing." He crossed his arms. "Then what else do you call what you were doing then?" She also crossed her arms. "Well not that!" He turned around. "Sorry Princess but am going back now before more humans come. Good day!" He mocked a bow and walked away but she yelled out to him. "*gasp* wait!-" she held her hand out. "What?" "What's your name?" She asked. "And why pray tell should I tell a brat like you?" She huffed and turned around. "Because...I...well its just no one has ever watched me before. I haven't made very many friends here." She frowned. "Oh geez I wonder why?" He deadpanned again. "Ughh!- why you-!" She growled at him but stopped. "I tend to get angry a lot. Sorry..." She rubbed her arm. "You really did freak me out standing up there, I didn't know how you were and am sorry for calling you names." She said sorrowfully and genuinely, donnie soften up and even gave a bit of a small smile. "Ahh its okay. We all have off days and yeah what I did may be creepy, but I only did it cause I didn't want you to see me." He gestured to his appearance. "Sorry for saying those things too." He grabbed her hand to shake it and she smiled and shook back. "Donnie by the way." He said. "Y/N." She pushed some hair behind her ear. "So you were pretty cool riding your horse." She gasped. "Thank you! I try really hard to be the best!" She beamed at him, her smile made him blush. "Want me to show you?" She offered. "Yeah...I liked that. But I warn you if I get hurt or fall off I blame you." He said and she smacked his shoulder. "Whatever!" They both laughed. It was the start of a beautiful friendship and maybe something even more.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Sorry it toke literal months to finish am a bad person 😰 hope this was okay. 🙏 Enjoy!

Stories by MushroomFiction.