Donnie x Short!Neko!Reader

Requested by - SaltyPancakeSSO

Donnie was always a bit taller then Y/N, since they were kids Y/N would always try to catch up with Donnie but never could since he was always a 3 inches taller but one day Y/N stopped growing cause of their Neko mutation they stopped at 14 leaving them 4'9 and Donnie at now 5'8 to 9 inches with his tech goggles. She would always tried to use shoes to make herself taller but unfortunately she was one of those girls who would fall over and have very poor balance on heels and boots so flats it is for this girl right here.

One day you sat in his lab as he fiddled with a new battle shell and upgrading his tech on his arm plates, you always just sat on his bed and watched his back and would even make little circle waves to almost draw on his back, you were bored okay? He never really talked either some days he would turn and jump screaming because he wasn't even aware of your presence half the time so yeah. But today he knew you were there, "Hey Y/N can you get me something from the self over there." He asked without even moving. You looked and saw his screwdriver over there. "Okay." Hopping off the bed you go over and go to the self you reach up and well darn...too short. Your over sized F/C sweater was too big and the sleeves dangled, you pushed  them up and try again you touched it! Jumping you hit the bottom and it comes more out but what you didn't see was also a large box filled with tools also was coming more out and finally you tap so hard that the tool you need fell in your hand as you were about to turn Donnie spoke up, he had heard that loud noise and wondered what you were up to. "Hey Y/N, What are you doing over there?- Sweet Banana Pancakes!" He jumped up and ran to you pushing you out of the way.

You shocked by the sudden move looked up and saw the tool box on the floor and you understood, holy pancakes that thing almost fell on your head! "What were you thinking?! That could have broken you!" What am I a robot? "Your the one who told me to get your screwdriver Daniel!" You raised your voice but covered your mouth since you never liked yelling, his face instantly softens. "Yeah, your right...I forgot how short you were for a second...." he said, you wanted to punch him but I don't think he meant any ill intent or malice by his choice of words.but then again this is donnie so....."Oh you!" You whack his head, he quickly grabs it and yelled. "Ouch! Hey I didn't mean it that way!" You whack him again and again. "Then what do you mean huh? ! You always make fun of me and now your not likely story bub am not buying it!" She kept whacking till he flipped her over and pinned her to the ground. "Hey no!" She kicked. "I mean it's cute." He leaned down to whisper in her ear she jerked but blushed. "I'm sorry, it's my fault I shouldn't have put you in such danger my flower." He cupped your cheek. "F-Flower?" You stuttered blushing way to bright for a healthy person, tail wagging fast. "Yes, your smell is so sweet." He smells your neck. "Your touch so soft." He touched hair and hands at once. "Beauty unlike any other." He leaned down even more kissing soft lips. You blushed even more as he looked back to you, your mouth in a thin line. "Small and fragile as well." He smirked. Your eyes went half lidded in an annoyed way and you kicked really hard sending him flying, "Who fragile? You water imp!" You ran after him as you had a choke like hold gesture. Your eyes like a cat as you jumped on him pinning him now, "Gotca!" You yelled in victory. "No no no." He kissed you again. "Got you." He smirked as you again blushed and fell over your ear flattening down. "Why are you doing this..." he looked down. "What?" "This, kissing me like that and everything." You said covering your face, your long H/C hair somewhat on your face and fingers. "Because your cute and I like you." He said quite matter of factly. "....you do." E/C looked back hopefully, "Yes and your cat ears are a nice bonus." He put his arm over your waist touching the floor looking down at you from your laying down position. "May I kiss you again?" He asked. ".....yes." He pushed your hair back as he kissed you softly on the lips again. "Will you be mine?" He whispered softly in your ear. "Yes." Your ears were flat again. Another kiss was shared. Since then you two dated and shared many happy moment together. He still made fun of your height but you didn't mind as much anymore. A turtle human mutant and a neko human mutant, odd pair yes...but who cares when you have your world right with you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Uwu well that got somewhat "heated?" At the end, rarely do I do that but it seemed somewhat fit for this.
Update - had to keep editing it cause my tablet likes to auto correct by itself....🔥w🔥
Stories by rpghorror-san.