Linda's Insane And Frank Forgot

Linda waited till someone answered the phone. "Yes, I'd like to speak to Danny Reagan, please."
"I'm sorry, ma'am, but I can't let you do that," the nice operator stated.
"Why not?"
"It's two in the morning in Fallujah. Everyone over there is asleep. I could take a message— hello?" The operator heard the dial tone and shrugged.
"Great." Linda grumbled, sitting back down. "Not only do I have to constantly listen to a douche bag, now I can't even talk to my husband!"
"Linda, it's t-" Frank started, but was almost immediately cut off.
"I know it's two in the morning there!" She sighed, "sorry, Frank, it's just-"
"It's okay," he watched his wife put her hand on the blonde's. "You're worried, as are we all."
She nodded, "I just... can I just be excused?"
"Of course, sweetie," Mary smiled, "shout if you need anything."
Linda headed back upstairs, just wanting to let go of her problems. She wished Danny was with her. She didn't care that she was pregnant- in fact, she was glad they were having another kid. "But what am I supposed to do, if there's no you?" She asked the picture of Danny on the nightstand.
**********
"Oh my gosh!" Mary covered her mouth with her hands, shocked at what her sons just told her. "Are you serious?"
"Yes," Jamie responded, "Linda basically said she wanted to kill herself. She unashamedly said that if she didn't have a baby inside her, she'd be cutting or killing herself.... or both. She inadvertently told me that she had been cutting herself."
"Poor dear."
"What should we do?" Erin wondered, feeling very sad for her sister in law.
"Talk her out of it?" Jamie suggested, shrugging.
"I don't think it's that simple, Jamie. Depression is a tricky thing."
"So what do we do?"
They solemnly looked at each other, not knowing where to begin.
*******
"I can't take it anymore!" Linda almost yelled at Frank. "Life isn't worth it without Danny! I need him!" Her tears were falling from her eyes like rain from the sky. She continued, "he made life worth living! It was fun and adventurous and- and- without him, it's just life! It's not worth living alone." She sat down on the bed, hanging her head. "Why can't I feel? I have moods, but they're, like, hormonal.... why can't I feel?"
Frank couldn't really answer that. So he sat down beside her, and put a hand on her shoulder, gently guiding her to him. His large arms encircled her, while she cried into his chest. She babbled something about her husband, clutching onto Frank's sweater.
"What?"
"Danny's gonna come, and he's-he's go-gonna le-leave m-me."
"Danny's not gonna leave you."
"Yes, he will. He'll leave me because I'm insane!"
"You're not insane, Linda."
"I am! I'm completely... wacko!"
"Linda, you're not wacko, you're pregnant."
"What's that supposed to mean?" She angrily asked, getting ready to defend herself.
"It doesn't mean anything; just that your hormones are causing you to not think straight."
"My thinking is perfect! My brain snapies-"
"Synapses."
"Are fine by fine!"
"Five by five.... where'd you here that expression?"
"Faith."
"Faith who?"
"Faith Lehane!"
"Who the hell is Faith Lehane?"
"From Buffy! Golly, Frank! Don't you know anything?!" Linda grumbled as she walked out the door.
Frank shook his head, walked downstairs, and plopped himself next to Mary. He gladly took the glass she had handed him. "I forgot how hormonal pregnant women can be."
Mary chuckled, "we better keep an eye on her..."