Sebastian

"Get up, you'll be late for school!" Ally yells knocking on my door loudly, I open my eyes and groan.

It's Monday and first day at Roosevelt High School. I turn on my phone and it's 8:00 am. 

First period is 8:45 am and Ally's school starts at 8:55 am, I am so happy I am not back at home in California or all now I would of been in school.

"I'm making breakfast guys", aunty Vanessa announces.

I enter the bathroom and do my normal morning routine, I look through the closet to find an outfit so I can make a first impression at my new school.

I pack my bag and go downstairs where Ally and aunty Vanessa are having breakfast,"where's uncle?" I ask as I sit down by the counter where a plate is already make for me.

"Business call, he'll be back by Wednesday", aunty Vanessa replies,"also I wouldn't be able to pick up Ally from school later", she hands me a key.

"You're giving me a car?"

"That's only because I got to work until 7 tonight, so after school today you'll drive down to Hamilton to pick up Ally", she explains. 

"When I come home, pick up the car and go down there?" I ask.

"Yes, also there is food in this huge kitchen so you can make dinner. I know Ashley thought you a few things", she adds.

"He can't cook to save his life, he'll burn down the house", Ally laughs.

"Hey I make a good noodles and meatball", I glare at her.

"That's all you can make", she smirks.

I ignore her and continue to eat, I glance at my phone and it's already 8:30 am.

"I got to go", I get up.

"Remember to pick up Ally later, don't get too distracted after school", aunty Vanessa reminds me.

"I wouldn't, bye knucklehead", I ruff Ally's blonde hair.

"Whatever butt head", she fixes her hair.

I laugh and leave the house.

****

10 mins later

I step into the school where everyone is going about their business, greeting their friends and catching up what they did over the summer.

I see the jocks wearing their Letterman jackets and checking out girls that pass them, two of them are identical twins with brunette hair and hazel eyes. 

"Hey welcome to Roosevelt High School, are you new here?" A girl with strawberry blonde hair and  baby blue eyes greets me.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"You look so lost like those freshmen", she points to the group of freshmen girls who huddle together in a corner.

We both laugh.

"I'm Amanda and the student body vice president also part of the welcoming committee  for freshmen and all new students", she introduces herself.

"I'm Sebastian Grey and new to this school and Seattle", I chuckle, we shake hands.

"Well follow me, we got a spare of ten minutes instead of five to get to the administration office, find your locker and first class."

"Hey you better not be flirting with our sister", the twin jocks step in front of me. Since I am almost as tall as them, I look at both of them.

Amanda groans,"guys it's the first day back and he's new."

"So, we just giving him a warning", one of them retort.