Amanda

I can't believe he would do that to Lily, when I get my hands on him he is gonna wish he hasn't met me.

I enter the room where drama club meetings are being hold, today is our second drama club meeting.

"Hey everyone", I say as I sit behind the teacher's desk.

"How will we get anything done if Lily isn't here? She normally is the event manager", Sophie, a junior says.

"Thank you for the concern, but we will manage", I assure her,"there is any concert this year so no worry about big events."

"But the winter masquerade ball sounds awesome", she grins and everyone mutters in agreement.

"Well right now we need ideas of what theme we are using for the ball", I explain,"any ideas?"

"Isn't that the student body's job?" A guy frowns.

"Right now we are brain storming, anyone can contribute ideas."

"How about a fairytale theme?" Sophie suggests.

I write it down.

"That's too cliche, how about a Hawaiian theme?"

"In December?" Sophie chuckles.

"So?"

"Since it's December, how about a white winter ball?" Another girl suggests.

"Everyone has to wear white? I had not, what about those girls who are on their time of month?" Sophie points out.

"Got any better idea then?"

"I already give my idea and I think it's great", she crosses her arms.

"Under the sea theme, it's colorful and the masks will be cool", a guy suggest.

"I like that one", I point out and write it down,"I'll make sure the president hear all these ideas at the next meeting next week", I say.

***

"Hey", a guy approaches me after meeting.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

"My name is Zayne and I been in the same class as you since the second grade", he explained.

"Really?"I frown. How come I didn't notice?

"Yeah and I was wondering if you would like to hangout sometime?" He asks shyly.

Doesn't this guy know who my brothers are?

"Are you sure you know who you are talking to?"

"Yes, you're Amanda Jones, vice president of the student body", he nods,"and I know who your brothers are too, I already told Nathaniel or was it Daniel that I am going to ask you to hangout."

"And they let you?"

"After a few threats, yeah", he shrugs,"so do you want to?"

Zayne is easy on the eyes with curly brunette hair and blue green eyes. If Lily is here she would of tell me go for it.

"When?"

"Saturday evening sounds good for you?"

"Sure."

"Here's my number", he hands me a piece of paper.

"Later."

"Get ready to have some fun", he smiles and leaves.

Strange.

I confront my brothers when I got home,"did one of you told that guy he could of asked me out?" I demand.