Amanda

"Thank you Amanda for making the new students feel welcome today", Victoria  thanks me.

"It was my duty anyway, when is our first meeting?" I ask.

"Wednesday we are getting release early, so an hour meeting should be good. Come up with some ideas of what we could do during this semester, last semester was fantastic with the spring fest and valentine's day dance", she smiles.

"Sure, I'll just brainstorm with Lily", I nod.

Victoria sighs,"will she ever forgive me? Its been almost a year and I didn't mean to pick on her."

"Just give her more time, maybe this year things will change", I suggest.

"I am also sorry for being bitchy to you when I got back, I know we were friends back in elementary school; I hope we can be frie-"

"Sure, just not yet. I want Lily to stand your present first", I cut her off.

"Thanks and since you are the vice president, you got to start to attend parties thrown by me. I will talk to Nathaniel once we go on that date and let him convince Daniel."

"Thanks, that means a lot."

"Consider it my official apology then", she smiles.

I see Lily waving me over with Brandon resting his elbow on her shoulder.

"Well I got to go, see you at the meeting on Wednesday."

"Yeah, once we start hanging out again. Can we have a sleep over before Thanksgiving?" She asks.

"Sure."

I walk over to Lily,"what did miss fake hair wanted?" She hisses.

"Just meeting on Wednesday and when are you going to forgive her?" I sigh.

"Never."

"Come on Lily pad, don't be like that. She apologize countless times", Brandon adds.

"So you're taking her side now?" She snaps.

"What? Of course not, I am just say-"

"Save it, I'll just walk home", she stalks off.

Brandon sighs.

"She wouldn't get far", I chuckle and go over to my brother's car.

"Did you talking to Victoria piss her off again?" Nathaniel laughs.

"Always, so what's this I hear about you asking Tori out?" I smirk.

He turns red,"I always liked her, just never had the courage to ask her out. I can't believe she actually said yes."

"Who can't resist that charming smile of yours?" I push him.

"I can", Daniel retorts as he unlocks the car.

"Whatever bro."

****

We arrive home and surprisingly mom hasn't left yet for her trip like dad did.

"My darlings are home, I made cupcake", she greets each of us with a hug.

"Mom, are you feeling okay?" Nathaniel questions.

"How come you are still here?" I frown.

"What kind of cupcake is it?" Daniel asks. He always thinking with his stomach.

"Yes I am feeling great Nathaniel, Amanda I decided to stay home for the rest of the week and its chocolate cupcake Daniel", mom answers.

"Why though?" 

My 5 Overprotective brothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें