Sebastian

Day of the  winter masquerade ball 

The weeks flew by quickly after Thanksgiving, Amanda survived the dinner with her parents' friends, Brandon got Lizzy to be his date and Daniel somehow manage to get Lily. Tonight is the night of the ball, my parents brought my tuxedo for me and I brought a black mask.

Emma will be going in a red and black floor length dress with a mask to match, Amanda's parents arrange limos for us so it'll be Emma and I, Zayne and Amanda, Nathaniel, Lily and Daniel, Lizzy and Brandon. Victoria has to be at the venue earlier to make sure everything is in order.

"I want to take out lots of pictures for your parents", aunty Vanessa tells me.

"I know, mom wants to send it to her parents and dad's", I nod.

Ally is spending the night at her friend's house while uncle Jake and aunty Vanessa go out.

A few hours later

I am standing in front of the mirror dress in the tuxedo which is black and red. The shirt is white, but the jacket is red and the pants are black.

"You look so handsome", aunty Vanessa says by the door.

"Thanks", I smile as I comb my hair putting gel in it to stay down.

"So the limo is coming to pick you up?" She asks.

"Yes, you'll get your picture with Emma and I also with Amanda and I", I assure her.

"Good, let me get some pictures now", she takes out her phone.

I pose for her while she snaps some pictures.

"You look exactly your father, but got Ashley's chestnut hair."

"Ally's lucky she got the blonde hair", I state.

The bell rings about fifteen minutes later and I open the door,"well hello there handsome", Emma greets me with a kiss.

"You look really beautiful", I smile at her. She has her hair pin up with a few pieces down on the side of her face with light make up and red lipstick.

"Thanks", she blushes.

"Gloves too?" I laugh as I see her hands in long red silky gloves.

"My mom made me wore them", she sighs.

"I still love it", I comment.

"Pictures, go call Amanda", aunty Vanessa rushes out.

Emma gets Amanda who was in a floor length light pink almost white dress, her hair is curl and styled. No doubt he mother hired someone to do it.

"You're looking good Seb", Amanda says.

"You too, I bet you have Zayne falling on his knees", I tease.

She laughs.

Emma and I take out pictures then Amanda and I.

"Time to go, we can't be late. Victoria is expecting me!" Nathaniel yells.

"Have fun", uncle Jake says,"don't get drunk."

"Don't worry Mr. James, there will be no alcohol at the ball", Amanda assures him.

"Good", he nods.

***

We arrive at the five star plaza hotel Amanda somehow manage to get book for us, maybe she convince her parents with her brothers' help.

"The photographers will be taking group pictures outside then inside will be individual and couple", Amanda explains then we get out the limo.

 Victoria is waiting at the entrance, she runs and hugs Nathaniel then we all put on our masks and take out some cool photos.