Sebastian

"Dude, Lily is looking so hot today", a guy tells his friends as Lily enters the school building in a short skirt and deep V neck showing her cleavage. 

It's been a week since we confronted Lily, she been ignoring Brandon and Amanda. The guy we saw on the motorbike is now her boyfriend and he is 19.

Lily's father just grounded her when Brandon talked to him, but only for the rest of the week; by Friday she was out and partying. Brandon was sure it was her mother's doing letting Lily off the hook so easily.

"The votes are out, winter masquerade ball wins", Victoria announces just before first period.

Everyone cheers.

"It will be held on the last Friday before winter break, after Halloween tickets will be available. This year it'll be couple tickets instead of individual, so not everyone is purchasing", she explains.

"And for those of you who still doesn't have a date by the week before the ball, solo tickets will be available", Amanda adds.

"Also, this time there will be a king and queen of the ball so dress to impress. In mid November we will announce the nominates for king and queen and at the ball, there will be a finally round", Brandon inputs.

"There is no voting?" Someone asks.

"At the ball, the nominates will be chosen base on school performance and interaction with fellow schoolmates", Amanda replies.

"As president I am not competing in this one, I'll be the judge along with the principal and a few teachers", Victoria states.

Amanda may have a chance to get nominated then.

***
"Today class we will be making pizza, the dough is already in front of you", our homeroom teacher says.

"I love pizza, thank goodness I can make it", I chuckle.

"Good because I can't", Amanda laughs.

"And I am busy texting so don't look at me for help", Lily adds texting on her phone.

Amanda rolls her eyes.

"How did the shopping go with Felicia?" I ask Amanda as I roll out the dough.

"Horrible, she wanted to go in every clothes she spotted and her friends gossip nonstop", she grumbles,"but the worst part is when she asked me for one of my brother's number."

"Did you give her it?"

"No, why would I even do that?" I snort.

I shrug.

"You can put the toppings once I put the cheese and tomato sauce", I say.

"Miss Lily, this is a class not a cafeteria", the teacher snaps.

"Let me just finish send this text", she waves her off and everyone gasps.

The teacher grabs her phone from her,"detention after school", she snaps.

"Whatever bitch", she mutters but the teacher still hears her.

"That's it, get out of this class now!"

"Didn't even wanted to be here anyway", she leaves.

Amanda sighs,"I really don't know what's wrong with her."

"Maybe you should talk to Keegan, it was his party after all. He maybe know what went down after you left", I suggest.

"Brandon already did, he got nothing. He was drunk as well by the time I left after 11."