Sebastian

3 weeks later

Tomorrow will be my first game at this school, the pass three weeks flew by quickly. Amanda and Zayne are officially dating, he asked her to be his girlfriend last weekend when we all hung out at the cafe.

 Well he took a while to ask her to be his girlfriend after 3 weeks of dating because he had to talk to her other three brothers on video chat and they were hard to get through with; especially Max who was very furious at first.

Lily returned to school that Monday after our beach hangout, but kept her distance from us, she even ignored Brandon and Sky kept talking badly about her. Last I heard she was Nick's regular hook up.

As for Emma and I, we haven't make it official yet. I think I'll ask her to be my girlfriend before Halloween which will be happening in three weeks time.

"I dislike Spanish so much", Amanda sighs beside me as we prepare for our quiz. It is 10% of our mid term grade.

"Then why do it?" I ask.

"I have to just in case I have to travel aboard with my parents in the future for any events and may have to use that 'language', my father told me", she coats the word.

I laugh,"how's the book club coming along?"

"Great, this week's book is silently falling and I love it", she grins.

"You finish it?"

"Yeah, at meeting later we'll discuss it."

"Coming the game tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yes, my brothers along with Brandon and Zayne convince me to so its not like I had a choice", she states.

"Wear my jacket for good luck", I say.

"Sorry but I don't think my boyfriend will like that very much."

"He doesn't even play football, he's coming to support", I protest.

"Well he asked me to wear his jacket", she explains.

"That's only to be wore at lacrosse games", I whine,"you're my best friend so you have to wear mine", I point out.

"Fine", she sighs.

"Yay."

"The things you do for your best friend", she mumbles.

After our Spanish quiz, we continue our normal class then head to another 4th period.

"See you at lunch", Amanda says as she goes to her locker and I catch up with Zayne.

"Hey man, you don't mind if Amanda wears my jacket for the game tomorrow evening, do you?" I swing my arm over his shoulder.

"Of course not, you guys are best friends, but-"

"Thanks man, don't worry I already ask her", I cut him off and enter my English class with him behind me.

"I hope everyone wrote their paper which I assigned two weeks back, it's going towards your mid term grades", our English teacher says.

I hand up my paper, thanks to Emma I was able to finish it speaking about Emma, she is sitting in the row behind me. I turn around and wink at her and she blushes while some girls glare at her head who are sitting behind her.

"Zayne where  is your paper?"

"Um.. on my desk back home. I knew I forgot to put something in my bag this morning", he smacks his head.

"Well next class you better bring it and lose five marks."

"Five? Why can't it be three?" He whines.