Amanda

I haven't seen Lily after lunchtime, I don't know where she disappeared to. She is suppose to help me with the book club meeting which is about to start in ten minutes time.

I enter the library where original members  are taking their seats and freshmen doing the same, the library stays open till five after all the students leave the meeting.

"Welcome to another school year guys, how was your summer?" I smile.

"It was great, I went to Philippines for a whole month", a girl says.

"I went to on this camp trip with my parents and almost  got attacked by a bear", another guy shrugs.  

"Almost?" I frown.

"My older cousin distract it while I made a run for it", he states.

We all laugh as I sit down,"today the freshmen will introduce themselves, then we can brainstorm on what books we should read for this term", I explain.

"I suggest my favorite book, perfect chemistry", a freshman says.

"Oh that's a good one", my classmate from my calculus class says. 

"And Until July", another guy adds.

"We will not be reading any mature books here", I glare at him.

"How do you know its a mature book?" He challenges.

"I read the description in a book store and put it right back down and leave."

"Fine, how about After?" He smirks.

"Not a chance", I cross my arms.

"You're no fun", he pouts.

"How about we all download a reading app and get stories to read and talk about during meetings?" I suggest.

"Inkitt looks good and so does Wattpad", a freshman girl says.

"All for Wattpad?" I say.

Most hands go up.

"We also can start writing stories this year, Wattpad allows people to write as well", I add,"not everyone has to write stories, but those of you who wants to you can."

"Good because in middle school I started writing on the app, but the story is draft I wasn't brave enough to publish it", the same girl admits.

"I'm sure it's great", I encourage her.

She shrugs.

"Once everyone gets the app, I'll suggest some books to read until Thanksgiving, that should keep us busy. We will meet weekly to discuss our book of the week no matter how far you read, but then again it will spoil the story for people who didn't finish", I sigh.

"Well everyone will just have to read the book of the week, we will look for some short books too", my classmates shrugs.

"I hope everyone is a fast reader."

***

"How was your first meeting baby sis?" Daniel smirks.

I glare at him.

"It was okay,  how was football?" I got into the backseat of the car while he and Nathaniel takes the front.

"Good, your new friend is impressive."

"So you approve of our friendship?" I smile.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, I now starting to get the idea of him being your friend", he turns on the engine.

"Whatever."

When we got home, mom and dad are both home which is surprising.

"Hi my loving parents", I smile.