Sebastian

I woke up with world most bad headache of all, I groan. I look around the room, this is definitely not my room.

I see the table next to my bed has a glass of water and tablet, thank goodness. I put the two tablets in my mouth and drink the water then lay back down. I see someone lying down on the other side of the bed, I lift the cover up and let out the breath I been holding.

It's just Lily, she probably crash here last night, but why was she in here with me?

At least she is in clothes and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary, her back is towards me.

I try to recall what happen last night, after my sixth vodka shot, I started to get tipsy but kept going in order to stay up with Nick. My mind blur after we switch to another drink the guys been mixing for us, I look down at myself and see that I am shirtless and in my boxers alone.

I look back at Lily and see she is wearing my shirt; I got up quickly and look to the other side of the bed on her side. I sigh as I see her bra on panty on the floor along with my shoes and pants with an empty foil packet.

What to do now? I can't let Amanda know about this, shoot what would Brandon do to me?

I pick up my pants and shoes quickly, grab my phone and leave the door.

"Dude last night was crazy, I can't believe you held down your drink a few seconds after Nick", Keegan says as he steps out his room, "congrats you win man and also the girl you came upstairs with who helped you empty your gut in my bathroom, she did a good job cleaning up after."

"Can I borrow one of your shirts?" I ask as I put on my pants.

"No way, you bang her as well? Man, you really are a party king", he goes into his room and returns with a shirt.

"Thanks."

"From now on, you are invited to all my parties. Who is the girl anyway?"

"No one special", I shrug and leave quickly.

I turn on my phone and see the message Amanda sent to my uncle around 11, he replied saying to be safe and see me tomorrow.

How did Lily end up alone with me? Did we really?

I get in my car and drive home.

*****

"Hey Seb, have you seen Lily?" Amanda approaches me at my locker Monday morning before class.

"Not since the party", I shake my head.

"Brandon is worried about her, she isn't answering his calls or mine. Yesterday I went over at her house and she wasn't there", she sigh.

"Well maybe-"

Everyone turn their attention to the door, there is a brown hair girl in a short skirt and crop top with gold hoop earrings wearing heels.

She looks very familiar.

"Lily?" Amanda mouth falls open.

Lily looks so different especially without her glasses.

"Lily what happened to you? Where were you all day yesterday?"Amanda approaches her best friend.

"I went on a spa day and had a makeover, do you like it?" She twirls.

"This isn't you Lilies", she shakes her head.

"Lily pad, what happened to you?" Brandon frowns coming towards us.

"Nothing happened, I just thought it is time for a change", she states.

"But you don't wear heels, ever", he looks her up and down.'

My 5 Overprotective brothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें