Sebastian

"I'll pick Ally up later so you don't have to, maybe you can hangout with your new friends later", aunty Vanessa suggests.

"We'll see, that's if they aren't busy", I shrug as I eat my  breakfast.

"On Saturday can I go to the park with my friends aunty? You will have to drop me off though, they live about ten minutes from here and have a park in their area", Ally asks.

"Sure, will you be sleeping over at one of their houses? Sebastian has a party to attend", she answers.

"Will you or uncle be home?"

"I will most likely have to work Saturday night, Jake should be home."

"Then Thalia and I can have our first sleepover! Please!" She shrieks.

"Sure, I'll let Jake know about it when he comes tomorrow and Sebastian don't get to drunk because I'm lending you Jake's car", aunty Vanessa turns to me.

"Really? He wouldn't mind?"  I gap.

"No he wouldn't because you are a very responsible sixteen year old going to be seventeen in a couple of months."

"That's way in April", Ally coughs.

"Yours is quite July", I state.

"Whatever."

****

"Hey man", Nick nods at me as I enter the school building.

"Hey, have you seen Amanda yet?" I ask.

"No, but her brothers are here already", he points to the lockers where they are joking around with their friends, a dirty blonde hair girl in their mist.

"Who's the girl?" I ask.

"That's Victoria Stone, head cheer captain and president of the student body, Nathaniel asked her out yesterday", he replies,"by next week they will be officially dating and status change to boyfriend and girlfriend. My money is on them for prom king and queen at the end of the school year", he adds.

"They would last so long together?"

"Yeah, Nathaniel is not a player and Victoria looks like she actually into him. They wouldn't be your ordinary cliche couple, I bet they will go to college and eventually get marry", he shrugs.

"How can you be so sure things wouldn't change? She looks like a sophomore and Nathaniel is a senior", I frown.

"Actually she skipped sophomore this year, she is in junior because she did a few advance subject during the summer so a year apart isn't much."

"But age difference is", I retort.

"Actually her birthday is in December, she'll be seventeen. The twins are turning eighteen in November around Thanksgiving", he explains.

"So big party?"

"We already started planning since before the summer, they want the party at a club this time. It's invitation invites only, so not everyone will make the list also its a secret so keep this between us will you", he whispers.

"If I get invited I will", I smirk.

"Ah a blackmailer, we can use someone like  you in our group", he smirks back.

"Invites will be handed out next month, only a few sophomore will be lucky to get in though."

"Count me as one of the lucky one then."

"There they are", he points to the entrance where Amanda, Lily and Brandon just enter. Everyone watches them and I see Nick's eyes on Amanda more.

"Hey Seb", Amanda walks up to me.