Epilogue

7 years later

"Aunty Amanda!" Amanda's three year old niece runs into her.

"Vivian stop running off like that", Victoria comes into the room for her daughter. She takes everything from her father, brunette hair and hazel eyes. Victoria is four months pregnant and hoping it's a boy this time.

"I wanted to see aunty Amanda", Vivian says as Amanda picks her up.

"You're getting heavy Vi", Amanda says and she giggles.

"She needs to rest sweetheart, tomorrow is her big day", Victoria says.

"Maybe she can stay for a few minutes while you go talk to your husband", Amanda winks.

Victoria and Nathaniel got marry during Nathaniel's junior year in college and Vivian was born a year later when Victoria was only a junior, but Nathan helped her since he graduated and got a job quickly.

Amanda's big day is getting interview for a job and she is nervous. She's staying at her brother's huge house until she moves into her own little house next month which she brought in Greenwich village , but her brother wants her to stay at his a little while longer.

Daniel and Lily were together for two years until Lily got into college which was the furthest away from the group, so she broke things off with him. She and Daniel met again at Nathaniel and Victoria's wedding a few months later after their break up, they avoided each other. 

Fast forward two years after, they bumped into each other in Seattle when she came back for winter break and they talked to each other and started out as friends; now they're on their honeymoon somewhere in Europe.

Brandon and Lizzy turned out alright, their colleges weren't far from each other and they ended up living together in an apartment in Brooklyn. They have two kids now, the boy is five and the girl is three just like Vivian; Victoria is already shipping Vivian with Lizzy's son.

Sadly Emma and Sebastian didn't make it together to their senior prom, Emma fell in love with another guy at her private school and ended up in the same university as him. Sebastian went through the last six months of his senior year single, but Amanda cheered him up along with his other friends. He got a date for the senior prom and had a great summer before going to Stanford University.

Amanda didn't start to date Benny until junior year after winter break which was the next year after they returned to school after that winter masquerade ball.They didn't last long though, they figured out that they were meant to be just friends, it was just a crush and got over it the summer before senior year.

 No one was hurt during the process and they enjoyed their time after that as friends with no feelings in between, Benny even found his now wife during his college orientation.

Amanda and Sebastian saw each other a lot during their college years, since Berkeley University is in California, they even rent an apartment for two years which were their junior and senior year with two other roommates and attended each other's graduation.

Since they graduated, Amanda took a year off to travel a lot of places before settling down to work in Manhattan. Sebastian moved to New York after college and started to work immediately, he only asked Amanda out on a date last year before she traveled and now they'll be celebrating a year together soon.

She'll be living less than twenty minutes drive from Sebastian, so during lunch hour they can meet up and have lunch once she starts working and her interview is in New York.

Ally's a freshman in George Washington University, she's studying to become a forensic scientist and is still dating her middle school crush Matthias.