Amanda

The next day I wake up before 12, I blame Kayden for this. We stayed up till 3:30 this morning just streaming shows and eating junk, I'm sure I grain two pounds.

"Amanda we leave for the beach in one hour, it's kind of a long drive you know", Nathaniel enters my room as I am hiding from the light under my blanket.

"One hour? I still have to eat", I get up immediately.

"Well you shouldn't have stayed up late with Kayden as usual, the chef is in the kitchen  I'll ask him to make a quick sandwich for you while you go freshen up."

"Thanks big bro."

"I'm your favorite, ain't I?" He winks and leaves.

My phone buzzes, Victoria is calling.

"Hey Tori."

"Did you just get up?"

"Yeah sort of", I yawn.

"Late night watching shows again?" She sighs.

"You know it, what's up?"

"I'm not getting Nathan on his phone, tell him that he has to pass by the grocery to get snacks before he picks me up."

"We have enough snacks in our pantry right now, there wouldn't be any need to", I assure her.

"Okay well tell him as well to make sure that the car has gas before he leaves, who are you riding with?"

"Brandon and Seb, are Emma and Lizzy still coming?"

"Just Emma, she'll get a ride with Nathan and I", she replies.

"Why isn't Lizzy coming?"

"Busy with school work."

"Well see you soon."

"Yeah."

I enter my bathroom and do my normal routine then go downstairs where Daniel is eating a sandwich by the kitchen counter on the high stool.

"Here you are", the chef hands me a plate and a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks", I sit next to Daniel.

"You sure you don't want to come?" I ask.

"Very sure, I got things to do like beat Nathan's high score on that  new video game once and for all."

"Good luck with that bro", Nathan enters.

"I'll beat it just you wait", Daniel says confidently.

"We leave in thirty minutes sis, I got to pass by the gas station before I pick up Tori and her friend", Nathan turns to me.

"I'll be finish eating in five then I'll go pack my bag."

"You haven't done that yet?" He sighs.

"It's not a lot of stuff, just extra clothes for my date", I whisper,"and towel."

"Pack a pair of jeans and crop top", Daniel states.

"And your shoes, you can leave your bag in my car. How will you be meeting him?" Nathan asks.

"I'll just have to call him to come get me", I answer.

"Better text him now to give him a head's up, we wouldn't be leaving the beach till after 5 or so when the sun sets."

"Since I want to be home by 7, I'll tell him to come pick me up around after 4", I say.

"Sounds good", he nods.

***

"Ready to have an epic time at the beach mans?"Brandon asks as I get into the backseat where Ally and Seb are sitting.