Amanda

"Mom, are you sure this isn't too revealing" I tug on the fitted dress. 

"No, it have dresses more revealing than this, at least its long sleeve", she states as she finish straighten my hair.

"Yes and short, why can't I wear a jeans and top?" I sigh.

"Because its your first party and I wouldn't let no daughter of my mine go to any party dress so."

"The idea is to not attract attention, Daniel will flip when he sees me", I roll my eyes.

"Damn right", Daniel enters my room,"mom, she can't go so."

"Why not? I never get to play dress up with her anymore", mom pouts,"besides now she can show those curves she been hiding."

"You better stay close to me, Nathaniel or Brandon if you're going like that", he warns.

"And Sebastian."

"What?"

"He's going to be there too", I add.

"Just great."

"Who's Sebastian? Is he your boyfriend Amanda?" Mom grins.

"No mom, we're just friends."

"Finally you have a guy friend who isn't Brandon, now you definitely keeping on that dress."

"Why do I even bother", Daniel leaves.

"Tell me about this Sebastian guy."

"Well he's new at our school and state apparently, he has a sister, good grades, a clean record and played football", I explain.

"So a guy version of you beside the sports? I approve"", she nods.

"Mom", I groan.

"What? At least you know if you end up together", she shrugs.

"Just get my shoes mom."

****

"Wow you're actually in a dress", Lily gasps as when she sees me as she gets out of Brandon's car.

"Mom strikes again, I really wanted to wear jeans like you."

"Why?You look so much better in a dress, you got a body like a model. I'm so jealous", she compliments.

"Thanks."

"Let's go girls, we still have to meet Sebastian at the cafe", Brandon calls from the drivers' seat.

We got in the backseat,"looking good mans", he adds.

"Thanks", I say and look out the window. I don't be out much during the nighttime, especially the weekend.

We arrive at the cafe and see Sebastian already waiting, leaning against a BMW black car.

"Nice ride man", Brandon comments.

"Thanks, my uncle let me borrow it. Ready to go Amanda?" He asks.

"You're going with him?" Lily watches me.

"Hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all, now Brandon and I can listen to the music we both like and you despise for some reason."

"Finally", Brandon cheers.

I get out of Brandon's car and into the passenger side of Seb's.

"We'll follow you", Seb says to Brandon.

"Just don't lose me, I tend to drive fast", he smirks.

"I can keep up", Seb assures him.

"We'll see."