0.2

"Is she still asleep?" I heard a male voice as I woke up from a deep sleep. I opened my eyes to see 6 boys standing in front of me. I sat up quickly and looked at all of them.

"Woah, don't be scared." The one with pink hair said. I noticed the one that kissed me in the corner of the room. I kept my eyes on him, and the others could obviously tell.

"Yah! Lee Donghyuck, the girl has all her attention on you!" The one with blond hair.

' Lee Donghyuck?? ' I thought as he walked closer to them.

"She is only looking at me because of what I did." They all 'awed' after he said that.

"W-Who are you g-guys?.." I managed to ask.

"We are called NCT Dream." Donghyuck said. 

"Yeah, we are demons." The boy with pink hair said. 

"Well, Donghyuck hyung and Mark hyung are also angels." The one with brown hair said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Ugh, I have to explain to you what is going on." Donghyuck said while grabbing my wrist pulling me to a different room. 

"Sit." He said pointing at the chair sitting in the middle of the room. I obeyed, sitting down.

"Now, first of all, I don't want you to be scared. We won't hurt you. I won't let them hurt you." He said looking into my eyes. I nodded slowly while my eyes followed him as we walked around the room.

"Well, the first thing I need to tell you very important." He said and I nodded, again. He bent down and places his hands on mine. We both stared into each others eyes until he spoke.

"You father, is God." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"W-What?" I asked. He sighed before answering me.

"You are the daughter of God." He said again. 

"H-How am I-" He cut me off.

"Because you father was dared to impregnate a demon." He said standing up. 

"But what about my mom and step dad?" I asked.

"They aren't your real parents, they took you in because I asked them too." He said.

"Why you?" I asked while looking at him.

"Because..." He said, I furrowed my eyebrows waiting for a answer. He sighed before answering.

"Because we have the same father." He looked at me.

"So your my brother?" I asked and he nodded. 

"What about the other boys? Are they just your friends?" I asked and he nodded.

"Enough with he questions." He said before taking my hand and bringing me back out the the group of boys who were fighting each other.

"Guy!" Donghyuck yelled. They all stopped and faced Donghyuck and me. He pointed at me before walking next to them. The first boy that walked up to me was the one with pink hair.

"Hi, I'm Jisung." He said with a cute smile on his face. I smiled back before he walked about. The next was the one with blond hair.

"Jeno." He said, bowing. I bowed back before he walked away and the rest of the boys came. After I finally knew all their names, we all sat down on the floor and talked about random stuff.

"So Y/n, who were your 2 friends you were with earlier?" Jaemin asked. 

"Oh, those were my friends Jeonghwa and Hani." I said smiling.

"What about Solji?" Donghyuck added.

"She moved to Busan last year." I said and he nodded. We continued to talk before a male entered the room.

"Donghyuck, Tae- Who's the pretty lady?" He said. He had orange hair and looked very handsome. Donghyuck stood up and walked over to him.

"YangYang, this is Y/n." He said before whispering something into his ear. I smiled and waved. 

"Well, guys! Taeyong hyung needs us." Donghyuck said before whispering something to YangYang again. Soon after the guys left, YangYang walked over to me with a smirk on his face. I stood up quick walking backwards until my back hit the wall. He trapped me in his arms and whispered in my ear.

"Princess, I missed you..." He whispered in my ear. I felt shivers go down my spine.

"M-Miss me??.." I asked quietly and he nodded.

"Although you don't remember me, I remember you clearly..." He whispered before he disappeared. I stood there, frozen.

"What is happening to me?" I thought out loud.

- - - -

Hey! I hope you like this part, kinda where she meets the dreamies. 

Also, yes Lee Donghyuck was the one who kissed her, but it was get her to hell.