0.5

I woke up in a dark room. I looked around trying to find someone or something, but there was nothing. My hands were tied behind a chair. I decided to yell to see if anyone could hear me.

"Where am I?!" I yelled, but there was no answer. I sighed before trying to find a way to untie my hands. 

"Princess, you can't get out." I heard YangYang's voice speak behind me.

"What do you want from me, YangYang?" I asked looking around, trying to find him. Soon, he showed up in front of me.

"I want you to love me again." He said bending down to face me. I glared at him.

"Love you again?" I asked. 

"Before Donghyuck erased your memory, we were in love." He said with a low voice.

"He didn't like us together, because he thought I was hurting you because you would always go back to him with marks on your body. But those weren't from me." He said looked at me. 

"And at one point, you were stabbed and Donghyuck thought I did it. But I swear it wasn't me, so when you recovered, he erased your memory and made you think you were human." He said before standing up and walking away.

"If you didn't hurt me... Then who did?.." I asked him.

"I don't know. Nobody does, and if Donghyuck didn't erase your memory, you could have told someone." He said untiring my hands from behind the chair.

"Why did you tie me up?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Because, I didn't want you to try and run away." He said caressing my cheek.

"Now please, Y/n. Can you please find away to love me again? I still love you so dearly that I can't go a minute without thinking about you." He said looking into my eyes. I felt a sting in my heart as I saw his eyes full of hope.

"I-I will try..." I said looking away from his gaze. I felt him grab my hand, so I turned to face him again.

"Thank you, Y/n." He said with a soft tone, before he vanished. I sighed before rubbing my eyes and going to the door of the room. I opened the door and made my way back to my bedroom. When I made it in, I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I got into my bed and drifted off to sleep.

"Y/n!" Donghyuck yelled as he shook me. I opened my eyes and sat up. He hugged me tightly before looking at me making sure I wasn't hurt.

"What the heck happened to you last night! I couldn't find you anywhere!" He yelled.

"YangYang took me." I said rubbing my eyes.

"What?!" He yelled standing up.

"I said YangYang took me!" I yelled back.

"Did he hurt you?!" He said passing around, I shook my head.

"He wants me to fall in love with him again." I said getting out of my bed and heading to the bathroom.

"But he hurt you." Donghyuck said, following me into the bathroom.

"It wasn't him. It was someone else, but I never told anyone." I said washing my face.

"Then who was it..." I heard Donghyuck mutter. I walked back out into my room and turned to face Donghyuck who was still following me.

"Can you leave so I can change?" I asked crossing my arms.

"O-Oh, sorry..." He said, quickly leaving. I sighed before grabbing something to wear and getting dressed.

~ The Outfit ~