1.4

"Y/n?" I heard Chanyeol's voice.

I opened my eyes to see I was in a home, one I don't remember ever seeing. 

"W-Where am I?" I asked, looking around.

"Your mothers house, she isn't home right now." He said.

"Why don't we go get her?" I suggested. He chuckled.

"We can't get lost here, we will be stuck." He said.

"I don't see anything wrong with that. This place seems peaceful." I said with a smile.

"It's really not. It may seem like a safe place, but all these people are being constantly tortured by their twins." He said, looking out the window.

"Twins?" I asked.

"Once you die again, you have a twin who tortures you until you start to fade." He said.

"It happened to my own mother." He said looking down.

"I-I'm sorry." I said, also looking down.

"It's fine. Anyway, if you ever encounter with a twin, they can kill you and you'll end up here." He said with a weak smile before he left the room.

"How do I know if it's a twin?" I asked myself as I looked out the window.

I saw a lot of people walking around, but not normal, like the're in a lot of pain. I didn't see it last time, maybe I was to focused on my mom. I sat down on the chair in the corner of the room. 

I suddenly remembered Donghyuck's words before he left my room.

'Hate me...'

I couldn't hate him, I loved him, but only as a brother. 

"Ahh Donghyuck, you shouldn't have said you were my brother..." I whispered to myself.

"I wonder what the real story is? I could still be lied to right now. Maybe this is all fake and I'm in a coma." I kept talking to myself until I heard Chanyeol's voice downstairs. 

I didn't want to bust in, so I decided to listen. 

I moved to the door and slightly opened it.

"How are you dear?" I heard a female voice say, which I was guessing was my mother.

"I'm okay, thank you for asking Miss Choi." Chanyeol replied.

"How is she? Is she here?" She asked.

"Yeah, but maybe you should wait a bit, she seems a bit lost in her own world." 

"Oh okay, well make sure she is okay." She said.

"I'll go check on her." 

I quickly ran back to the chair and sat down. I heard Chanyeol open the door.

"Your mother is home." He said.

"Okay." I said looking out the window.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I don't know, I feel like everything is a lie." I said.

"You mean what happened between you and Donghyuck?" He asked. I looked at him.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I watch over you, Y/n. I am like your angel." He said with a smile.

"Oh." Was all I said before I looked out the window again.

"Maybe I should come here forever..." I muttered.

"No." Chanyeol said with a cold tone.

"You may be in a bad place with Donghyuck and Jaemin, but trust me, it's better than this place." He said.

"Donghyuck wants me to hate him, Jaemin broke up with me because of what Donghyuck said. I think I'd rather be tortured by my twin then be down there in that actually hell." I said.

"I want to be with my mom." I said as I felt tears start to form in my eyes.

"I know, but you can't." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because your father will do anything to keep you with Donghyuck." 

"Why?"

"I don't know." Was all Chanyeol said before silence filled the room. I sighed before I broke the silence.

"I've been lied to so many fucking times Chanyeol, so many! Why can't I just be with my mom forever, I hate it there, more than the real world, and the real world is fucked up! But that place that I was living in for so many years and not even knowing about it is fucked up! Really fucked up! I saw a guy I loved die, he was shot! YangYang is dead! Wendy is dead! God knows what happened to any of the other people! I just fucking hate it! I want to leave, I want to go back to not knowing them, or being with my mom! I don't give a shit if my twin tries to kill me! I don't give an actually fuck! I'd rather be dead were I'm no where then in that hell!" I yelled at him.

He nodded. 

"Okay.." He said. He left the room. 

I felt tears touch my cheeks. 

"It's all fucked up..." I whispered to myself. 

"Y/n?" I heard my mothers voice. I turned my head as saw her. 

"I heard you yelling, are you okay?" She asked as she took my hand.

"No. I want to stay here with you, forever." I said. She chuckled. 

"You can't. Your father wants you with Donghyuck." She said with a sweet smile. 

"But why?" I asked. 

"Because, he wants to be able to see you. You just need to give him time." She said.

"Hasn't he had enough time?" I asked. She shook her head slowly.

"Not yet, give him some more time dear." She said. I shook my head. 

"No. I don't want to." I said. 

"Okay." Was all she said before she started to disappeared again. 

"Mom! No! Mom!" I screamed.

- - - -

Hiiiii~~

So um because of the coronavirus, I don't have school for 2 weeks, so um... UPDATES!!!!

Anyway, stay safe and don't get the coronavirus. 

Love you all so so much ❤️❤️