1.1

I woke up in my bedroom. I sat up quickly to see Jaemin and Jisung.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Jaemin asked as he hugged me tightly.

"W-What happened?" I asked looking around. Everything was normal.

"You passed out when I came back with Donghyuck hyung." Jisung replied.

"Oh..." I said.

"What happened?" Jaemin asked me.

"I-I was back in the human world... I saw Solji..." I said. 

"Hey, you're okay now." Jaemin said tightly holding my hand. I nodded before I looked up at Jisung.

"Where is Donghyuck?" I asked and he shrugged.

"He told me to tell him when you woke up because he had something important to do." Jisung said and I nodded. 

Only a couple seconds after Jisung spoke, Donghyuck appeared in the doorway.

"Oh, you're awake." He said in a cold tone.

"Let me talk to her alone." He said looking at Jaemin before looking at Jisung. They both nodded before leaving. Donghyuck closed the door and looked at me with cold eyes.

"D-Donghyuck?" I shuttered.

"Don't speak." He said with an even colder tone. I shut up and didn't even breath, I was scared, he usually wasn't like this.

"You aren't allowed to speak or move." He said, walking closer to me.

"Do you understand?" He said, and I nodded slowly. He sighed. 

"I hate to break it to you, but Donghyuck is a liar..." He said looking at me. I widened my eyes.

"S-Solji??" I said backing away. She laughed.

"Good guess. But anyway, Donghyuck is a lair, so I might as well kill him for you."

"No! What did he do?" I asked. She laughed again.

"He isn't your brother." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He loved you, but you didn't love him back."

"Okay?"

"So he asked me to try and kill you to erase your memory so when he would bring you back, you would love him. But his plans failed because now you are dating Jaemin." She said with a sigh.

"W-What? Y-You're lying." I said and he shook her head.

"He really loves you."

"W-Wait, so you actually never wanted to kill me? So this was all a set up?" I asked and she nodded.

"I didn't agree to it, until he possessed me to." She said.

"W-Why would he do that?"

"Because he really wanted you to love him back." She said.

"Anyway, I should probably leave before he tried to attack me. So goodbye for now." She smiled sweetly before Donghyuck's body fell to the floor. Solji was gone...

I jumped out of my bed and ran out of the door. I left where I was and ran to Jaemin's room. When I got there, I saw Jaemin, so I hugged him tightly.

"Whoa, is everything okay?" He asked me.

"D-Donghyuck lied!" I said threw my tears I was holding back.

"He lied about what?"

"E-Everything!" I yelled and hugged him tighter.

"Shh, it's okay." He said, also hugging me tighter. He walked me to his bed and sat me down. He played with my hair while I let my tears fell.

"Why did he lie?.." I whispered to myself.

"I don't know." Is what left Jaemin's mouth. The door opened to his bedroom, and there stood Donghyuck.

"Y/n!" He yelled I looked the other way, not wanting to look at him.

"Y/n?" He asked.

"Why did you lie to her?" Jaemin asked him.

"What do you mean?" He said with a chuckle.

"Solji told me everything, Donghyuck! Don't even fucking try me!" I yelled while I looked at him.

"T-That..." Is what left his mouth.

He wasn't even the same person to me anymore...

- - - -

Hey!

Sorry for the really late update! But I at least hope you like it!

Also I hope you have a good day!!!