1.6

My eyes opened as I heard people talking from the other side of my room.

I noticed that I had fallen asleep next to the door from last night. 

My neck was hurting, so I got up and went to my bed.

I didn't even bother to think about the people talking behind the door because the pain in my next was terrible. 

I lied down and stared at the ceiling with nothing in my mind.

I didn't know what emotion I was feeling, but I had never felt it before... I wasn't even sure if it actually was a feeling. 

I heard a knock on my door, so I sat up before speaking.

"Come in."

Donghyuck walked into my room with a small smile.

"Goodmorning," He said as he closed the door behind him.

I gave him a fake smile as he sat down on the edge of my bed. 

"Are you okay?" I looked at him and saw the worries in his eyes. He knew something was wrong with me.

"I don't know." Was all I said.

"I'm lost." 

He nodded.

I looked him in the eyes.

"I don't understand why all of this happened to me.." I said.

"Why did you try to kill me? Why won't my mom let me stay with her? Who is Chanyeol and why do I just now know him? What happened to all of the girls? Where is YangYang and is he okay? And why did Solji basically make me go crazy?" 

"I would answer all your questions, Y/n. But I don't know how." He said with a smile. 

"All you need to know is that Solji is gone. She won't hurt you anymore."

"Donghyuck, you told her to. Why are you making it sound like you didn't?" I asked.

He sighed.

"I did. I told Solji to stab you one time, so when I brought you back, you would love me. And then YangYang found you, so I blamed it on him. I was hoping if I blamed it on him, you wouldn't love him again. I also screwed up when I said I was your brother." He ended that with an awkward chuckle.

"After that, I told Solji to stop, but she didn't. She said she would, but then she just started playing games and messing with your head. I didn't notice until after what happened with Taeyong in the room."

"I then tried to stop her, but she didn't want to. She said she was having fun making you go crazy. I tried as hard as I could, but she wouldn't. Then she blamed it all on me and then this happened."

"I couldn't handle her shit anymore... I had to end her..." He whispered, not looking me in the eyes.

"Y-You killed her?" I asked. 

I knew he only did it for me and to help, but Solji was one of my friends when I was a human, and I cared.

"I had to.." He looked at me again.

"I know it sounds bad, but if I didn't, you could possibly be dead, right now."

I looked away from him.

"I made a deal.." He suddenly said.

"With who?" I asked, sadness still in my voice.

"Your father."

"What?"

"I made a deal with your father. That is why you cannot die." He said with a colder tone.