1.0

It has been a couple of days, I haven't slept or ate anything. I haven't left my room for anything. I refused anything from Donghyuck, even Jaemin.

I was still trying to figure out what happened in the bathroom. Donghyuck told me I was hallucinating because he never actually went into the bathroom. 

I was sitting on my bed, lost in my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the door, not saying anything.

"Y/n?" I heard Jisung's soft voice. I looked away from the door, hoping he would leave, but he didn't. The door opened, I was shocked because I locked it. He walked over to me.

"Oh my goodness! You're so thin!" He said. I didn't say anything.

"Y/n, can you please answer me?" He asked, bending down and grabbing my hands. His hands were warm, I hadn't felt that for the past couple days.

"I..." I muttered. My voice was cracked and weak because I hadn't been talking much. He didn't say anything, I knew he was waiting for me to continue.

"I can't do this..." I said looking down. I felt tears rush to my eyes.

"What happened?" He asked with a even softer tone that before.

"Solji..." I said and tears fell from my eyes. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"S-She is t-the person..." I said. He pulled me out of the hug and looked me in the eyes.

"She is the what?" He asked, his voice more serious.

"S-She was the w-who tried to k-kill me." I said.

"Does anyone know?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Y-You're the first one." I said. He nodded and stood up.

"I'm going to tell Donghyuck and the others, so I'll be back, okay?" He said and I nodded. Soon, he left the room. It was suddenly cold, so I covered myself with my blanket and looked at the bathroom door.

I remembered seeing Wendy and Yeri, dead in the bathtub. I felt my heart race at the memory, so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening them.

When I opened them, I wasn't in my room anymore. I was in my old room. I got out of my bed and searched my room. I panicked, I had nothing, I was alone in this room again. I looked at the door, before I slowly opened it. It was dark, there was nothing there. I walked down the stairs and made my way to the living room. I saw a light in the kitchen, so I knew someone was here. I stopped and slowly walked closer. I heard someone talking.

"Yes, I know. I'll make sure she is dead."

Mom?

The person was on the phone with someone, which I was most likely guessing it was Solji.

I was now scared than ever.

Is she going to kill me?

I felt my heart rate continue to speed up. I pushed myself as close up to the wall as I could. I heard her walk, she walked right passed me before she when up the stairs and into my room. I took a small breath before I ran out the front door.

I knew I was back in the real world, so I had to find my way to someones house. I thought of everyone I knew that I wasn't close with. I couldn't trust anyone I was close with anymore. I gave up since I couldn't think of anyone, and ran as fast as I could. I looked back before I crashed into someone and fell to the floor. I winced as my elbow scraped on the floor. I looked up and saw Solji. She smirk as she walked me. I quickly started to push myself away from her, but she only watched me.

I quickly stood up and ran a different direction. I was so out of breath that I fell to the floor and passed out. 

- - - -

Sorry if this sucked, I don't even know what is going on anymore. I just wanted to update.

Also like I was looking a pictures of pre debut Jisung, so that's why there is a tiny Jisung at the top.

Also I'm rlly happy for Chen and his soon to be wife! Also, like Chen's baby is most likely going to be in NCT Dream, so yeah lol bye.