0.6

"Y/n!" I heard Donghyuck yell from the door. I groaned as I sat up and walked over to the door, opening it. 

"What do you want?" I asked, glaring at him for waking me up. He cleared his throat.

"I'm in heaven and hell?" He asked. I knew he was getting at the fact that I told Hani.

"I screwed up!" I yelled walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"You sure did!" He yelled back. I sighed while looking down.

"You couldn't just keep your mouth shut!" He yelled walking next to my door, about to leave.

"Just like last time..." He muttered something, and I managed to hear.

"Just like last time?" I asked looking up at him.

"Get ready." He said in a cold tone, ignoring my question. After that, he left my room. I got ready and changed,

~ The Outfit ~

Once I was ready, I left my room and headed to hell to see YangYang

Once I was ready, I left my room and headed to hell to see YangYang. When I made it out of the main room, I felt a little nervous. I wasn't sure why until I felt someone place their hand over my mouth. I tried to scream for help, but I couldn't say anything until I passed out.

When I woke up, I had my hands tied above my head and tape on my mouth. I looked around, trying to fine someone. I didn't know where I was at all. After a short couple of seconds, a body hit the floor right in front of me. I was terrified, I didn't know who it was until a light turned on above the body. 

' YangYang '

My eyes widened as I noticed who it was. I started to panic, he was pale and looked hurt.

"Don't worry, he isn't dead." A female voice said. She walked over to the body, turning him over to face up. She had nice long blond hair, and she was really pretty. She walked over to me, taking the tape off of my mouth.

"Hi Y'n." She said, caressing my cheek before walking back over to YangYang.

"W-Who are you?" I asked her.

"Oh, you don't remember me" She laughed.

"Tell me." I managed to say in a some what cold tone.

"I'm Wendy. I'm the reason you got brainwashed by Donghyuck." I felt my heart drop. I started to remember my past clearly. Even when Wendy stabbed me...

' "Wendy unnie!" I said, calling for Wendy. I was walking around our hang out, waiting for Wendy because she wanted to meet up.

"Y/n!" She yelled walking over to me. I smiled as I hugged her.

"What did you need. It needs to hurry, YangYang wants to go out for dinner." I said smiling. She glared at me before I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down to see a knife stabbed in my stomach. 

"This is what you get for stealing YangYang from me!" She yelled before she started punching me in the face and kicked me in the stomach, making the knife go deeper in my stomach. 

"I hate you!" She screamed as she hit me harder and harder. After she was done, she made it look like YangYang had done the crime and ran away...'

I felt tears fall from my eyes and my past came to my imagination.

"Y-You tried killing me because I was in love with YangYang?!" I asked her.

"Not just because you were in love with YangYang, because you stole him from me." She said with a dark tone. She laughed before walking towards me while speaking.

"We were in love, until you stupid father decided to have a kid them you became a thing. YangYang fell deep for you, he fell deeper than he fell for me. He just left me in the dust because you were the new big thing. You're also the reason Red Velvet isn't allowed to leave our room. Taeyong trapped us in their because nobody wanted you to get hurt." She started cutting my arm with a knife she pulled out of her pocket. I winced in pain as she kept getting deeper and deeper. I started crying in pain as she spelt out 'SLUT' on my arm.

"Wendy!" YangYang yelled from the floor. She smirked at me before turning around.

"Yes, love?" She asked in a soft tone.

"You're disgusting." I spat on her. She turned around, kicking me in the stomach. 

"Shut your dirty mouth, slut!" She yelled at me before walking over to Yangyang. I spit out blood as she started caressing YangYang's cheek.

"Baby, your week." She said, looking him in the eyes. I started to play with the knot on the rope holding my hands up. 

"Let me go get some water for you." She said smiling at YangYang before leaving the room. I untied the knot and ran over to YangYang.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded standing up.

"It's called acting." He said smirking. He took my hand and we ran to the door. I opened the door and saw Irene and Yeri pointing guns at me and YangYang.

"You thought Wendy was that dumb?" Irene smirked as she looked at me. I backed up, holding Yangyang's hand.

"Why are you doing this for her?" YangYang asked.

"Because of her, she is the reason we were trapped in the room! It's her fault!" Yeri yelled at me. I looked down.

"Kill me." I said putting my arms up.

"What?! Y/n no-" I cut off YangYang.

"All I've done is bad! It's best if I just die!" I yelled at him. I heard Yeri reload her gun as if she was getting ready to shoot me. I closed my eyes, waiting for it all to end. When the gun shot... I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes to see Irene and Yeri looking at Yangyang's body on the floor, blood coming out of his chest.

"YangYang!" I yelled about to help him until Irene stopped me by putting her gun to my head.

"Not so fast!" She yelled at me. I started crying as I watched YangYang die slowly. Irene pushed me on the floor and closed the door, taking YangYang's body with her. I started crying harder.

"YangYang!" I yelled as I touch his blood that was left on the floor. I cried until I had no tears left. I started to drifted off in the corner of the room. I tried to stay awake but fell asleep anyway.

- - - -

Sorry it took so long to update. 

Anyway I used Wendy because I'm still upset about her accident so I wanted to use her in the story.

Love you Wendy, get better soon~!