0.4

' BANG BANG BANG '

I woke up to someone banging on my door.

"Ya! Y/n-ah! Wake up!" I heard Donghyuck yell.

"Okay!" I yelled back while rubbing my eyes. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and washed up before changing.

~ The Outfit ~

I brushed my hair before walking out of my room to see all of NCT Dream in front of me

"Woah, you look good in black!" Jaemin said, biting his lip. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the chair that was empty and sat down. 

"Where is Donghyuck? He yelled for me to come out." I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Umm... He is doing some work." Jisung said. I sighed before looked at all of them.

"Are you okay, Y/n? You seem different." Chenle said walked over to me and touching my forehead.

"I'm fine. Just tired." I said while smiling at me. He smiled back and went back to sitting down. Just after Chenle sat down, Donghyuck walked in. 

"Ah, good morning Y/n. Here is your breakfast." Donghyuck handed me a plate with some eggs and bacon on it.

"Thanks." I said before I started eating.

"Okay, so today you get to meet all of NCT 127." Donghyuck said while sitting down next to Mark. I nodded as I finished eating.

"Woah! You eat fast!" Jaemin said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said while standing up and placing my plate on the chair.

"Let's go." I said. Donghyuck stood up and started walking to the door, so I followed him. We walked to the heaven door, when he opened it, it was a nice big living room. 

"Taeyong hyung! We are here!" Donghyuck yelled. Shortly after, about 9 men ran into the living room. Once everyone was settled down, Donghyuck spoke.

"Guys, this is Y/n. My sister." He said while looking at me.

"That's the girl who tried to go into the hang out." Taeyong said. Donghyuck quickly turned his head to Taeyong.

"She what?" He asked and Taeyong repeated himself.

"She tried to get into the hang out." He said glaring at me.

"Look, I was just looking around!" I defended myself. 

"It's not that big of a deal. Did you see anything?" Donghyuck asked.

"No, a girl with blond hair stopped me." I said.

"Ahh, that's what Yeri was doing." Taeyong said this time looking and Donghyuck. 

"Okay anyway, introduce yourselves!" Donghyuck said.