0.8

I woke up, still in Jaemin's arms. I looked at his majestic face as he slept. I smiled at the memory of what happened last night. I escaped Jaemin's grip on me and went to my room. I took a nice warm shower. While I was looking in the closet, I was shocked to see some folded not black clothes. I shrugged at put them on.

~ The Outfit ~

I brushed my hair before leaving my room

I brushed my hair before leaving my room. I was shocked to see Donghyuck sitting down on the couch. I froze in my spot, I was scared what he would do to me.

"I see you fond you're old clothes." He chuckled, looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah..." I awkwardly said as I crossed my arms.

"Look, I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"Are you?" I blurted.

"I am. Jisung told me something about Wendy." He said, looking back up at me. I furrowed my eyebrows waiting for a answer.

"He said she said stuff like 'I hope they kill her' and 'she deserves to die'." He said.

"I told you I didn't kill YangYang." I said. He nodded.

"I wasn't thinking right when Taeyong hyung attacked you. I was upset." he said walking over to me.

"Donghyuck, I want you to know that I didn't want YangYang to die. He saved me." I said, looking down.

"Why don't you explain the whole story to me?" He suggested and I nodded. We both sat down on the couch.

After I told him the whole story, he looked angry.

"She tried to kill you?! It was Wendy the whole time?!" He yelled.

"Donghyuck, calm down-" He cut me off.

"No! I have to tell Taeyong hyung." After that, he was gone. I sighed as I sat there, thinking about the incident with Jaemin. I smiled while touching my lips as I remembered the kiss.

"Thinking about me?" It was none other than Na Jaemin. I turned to face him.

"Maybe." I said with a smile on my face. He sat down next to me and hugged me.

"I was sad when I woke up and you weren't there." He said. I giggled as I looked him in the eyes.

"I wanted to get ready." I said and he nodded. We were just cuddling on the couch until a loud Donghyuck busted in the room.

"Y/N I-" He stopped when he saw me with Jaemin. I sat up and stood up.

"I-It's not what it looks like!" I blurted. I covered my mouth as I heard the words that came out.

"It's not what it looks like?" Jaemin asked in a cold tone.

"Jaemin, I-I didn't mean it like that!" I said holding his hand. He looked upset, I felt terrible. He stood up and left the room. I started pulling on my hair.