0.9

I woke up with a terrible headache. I groaned as I got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. When I walked in, I saw that I had a cut on my forehead. I saw a message wrote in blood on the shower wall. I turned around and read it.

'Wrong Killer.'

I moved the curtain and saw Wendy, dead. I stepped back hitting my back on the counter of the bathroom. When I cam back to my senses, I walked over to her body and moved her hair out of the way and saw 'used' cut into her forehead. I ran out of the bathroom. I saw Chenle and Jisung playing some video games together.

"Oh hey-" I cut off Chenle.

"Where is Donghyuck?" I asked. Jisung shrugged. I sighed before running out of the room and searching everywhere for him. I finally found him in his room.

"Donghyuck." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Wendy." I said. He stood up and we both ran back to my bathroom. He saw her body and then pushed me out of the room before locking the door.

"Don't tell anyone about this." He whispered to me. I nodded.

"What do we do? Wendy wasn't it." I said. 

"It wasn't Wendy. They must have killed her and used her body." He said.

"So Wendy has been dead for years now?!" I asked in shock, he nodded. He walked out of the room. I sighed before looking at the door before changing quickly.

~ The Outfit ~

I walked out of my room, locking the door as I left

"What are you doing?" I heard Jaemin say behind me.

"N-Nothing!" I yelled and turned around as I held the door knob tightly. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me weirdly. 

"Yeah, sure. Let's go." He said grabbing my arm tightly and dragging me to his room. 

"Jaemin-ah!" I said. He went to his closet and pulled something out.

"Look." He said. It was a Polaroid picture of Wendy, but her dead in my bathroom. I snatched it form his hand and looked at it.

"Did you do that to Wendy?" He asked. I panicked.

"What?! No! I would never, come here." I dragged him to my room. When we got into the bathroom, Wendy was gone, and everything was clean. 

"What did you want to show me?" He asked. I looked around.

"She was just here!" I yelled.

"Y/n, I think you should get some rest." He placed his hand on my shoulder, but I shortly pushed it off.

"I'm not crazy! She was just here!" I yelled at him. he took slow steps back before he locked me in the bathroom.

"Jaemin!" I yelled as I banged on the door.