0.3

I woke up. What was strange, I was back at home. I looked around my room for my phone, and I found it on my desk. I rushed out of my bed and grabbed it. I saw I had a text from a unknown number. I opened it and read it out loud.

" Hey Y/n, it's Donghyuck. I had to send you back home so people didn't question why you were gone. I'll come get you late tonight so you can get settled in." I said while reading it. I sighed before throwing my phone on my bed and getting ready for school.

~ The Outfit ~

Once I was ready, I brushed my hair before walking downstairs

Once I was ready, I brushed my hair before walking downstairs. I saw nobody, I shrugged my shoulders before heading to school. When I made it to school, I saw Hani and Jeonghwa rush over to me.

"Hey guys!" I said, trying to act normal. Hani wrapped her arm around my shoulder and Jeonghwa stood in front of me.

"Why did you try calling both of us last night?" Jeonghwa asked.

"Oh, I tried calling my mom and she didn't answer so I tried everyone in my contacts to see if my phone was broken, which I guess it is." She shrugged her shoulders. I thanked myself for my good lying skills. We walked to our classes. While I was in class, I heard the teacher say something that was strange.

"Class, today we have a new student!" I looked up and saw Donghyuck. 

"Hi, my name is Lee Donghyuck. Hope we can be friends!" He said.

"Okay, thank you Donghyuck. Please sit next to Y/n." The teacher said and pointed at me. He walked over to me and sat down.

"Hey Y/n." He said with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Keeping in eye on you." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of YangYang." He said.

"What did YangYang do?" I asked.

"He-" He was cut off by the teacher.

"Y/n and Donghyuck, please pay attention!" He said and we stopped talking. 

After class, I quickly grabbed my stuff and rushed to lunch. I sat down with Jeonghwa and Hani.