Part 2

Author's PoV(Jungkook is 13 years old now and BTS is now a group)

'Dada, don't leave me' Jungkook signed to his father who is about o leave the house. His father turned around and kissed the pouting boy's forehead.
"Bubba, don't worry, Grandpa is going here to spend some time with you" Sihyuk said and a knock on the door was heard.

"Look! Grandpa is here now and he have gifts for you only!" Sihyuk said and hug his father before leav8ng the house.
"Hi sweetie! Look at what grandpa got you!" Jungkook's grandfather exclaimed. He set the plastic down and motioned for the boy to get down and sit on his lap.

"Here look! its bunny plushie and some sweaters" (Let's name his grandfather Jeon Jungseok) showed the things he bought to his grandson. Jungkook smiled and made some cute sounds since that's the only sound he can make. Jungkook hugged the plushie and played with it while his grandpa put the sweater on him.

"Sweetie, do you want to text Dada?" Jungseok asked Jungkook who nodded excitedly. Jungseok got his phone out and searched for his son's number.

Son 🤣
XXXXXXXXXXX

Dad 😉:
Dada, can you buy Ggukie some cookies?

Son 🤣:
Oh hi Bubba, okay Dada will buy you some
Son 🤣:
But don't tell me Mommy, okay?

Dad 😉:
But Dada, I don't want to lie to Mommy

Son 🤣:
No, you don't have lie to Mommy
Son 🤣:
Just tell her that I bought you some cookies but you only ate 3 okay?

Dad 😉:
But Dada, that's still lying 😣

Son 🤣:
Aish, okay, you don't want to lie
Son 🤣:
But do you want Dada to get yelled at by Mommy?

Dad 😉:
No, but lying is bad

Son 🤣:
Okay, but you have to give Dada kisses when he gets yelled at by Mommy, okay?

Dad 😉:
Okay Dada, bye

Son 🤣:
Okay Bubba, bye!

"Haha, you're so cute" Jungseok said pinching his grandson's cheeks. Jungkook just smiled and continued playing with his plushie.