Finale

(Oh my God, it's the ending! I'm gonna miss writing this story 😫)
(And just to make it clear, one of them is the father, you guys imagine who it is)

Sihyuk and Hyejin was happy as they found out they were gonna be grandparents. They got more protective of Jungkook, not wanting heir first grandchild and son to die from any accidents.

For BTS, they thought the elders would be mad at them for getting their son pregnant, but it was the opposite of what they expected and they're happy for that.

Jungkook's in his 9th month now, and today an unexpected thing happened.

Jimin was passing by their room where the youngest's was resting at when he heard some screams. He got in, panicking and saw Jungkook who had a pained expression.
"Baby?" He says, approaching the younger who looked at him with tears falling down his cheeks.
'Hyung, my water broke' The younger signs.
"Oka--WHAT!? YOUR WATER BROKE?" Jimin said as he started panicking. He helped the younger stand up, seeing the wet spot on the bed and on his sweatpants.

"Okay, princess, breathe in and out while we walk downstairs" Jimin said as he led the younger out of the room. He then helped him walk to the stairs as the younger breathes in and out. Jin happens to be passing by the stairs when he saw the two, seeing the youngest's having a hard time walking.
"What's happening?" The oldest asks, looking up and down before seeing the wet spot on the youngest's sweatpants near his thighs.
"Oh, his water BROK--HIS WATER BROKE!? OH MY GOD!" Jin screams as he starts panicking, helping Jimin with Jungkook.

"What's with all the yelling!?" Yoongi walks in on them, having a mad expression plastered on his face. He crosses his arms at the three, cocking his brow.
"HYUNG! JUNGKOOK'S WATER BROKE!" Jimin yells as he pushed Yoongi out of the way. The others heard this before all hell broke loose.

"HYUNG! DRIVE FASTER!" Hoseok yells as he couldn't take Jungkook holding onto his hand tightly.
"DO YOU WANT US TO DIE!?" Jin, the one who was driving yelled back.
"NO, BUT JUNGKOOK'S HOLDING ONTO MY HAND TIGHTLY, IT MAY BREAK!" Hoseok yells back as he looks back at the youngest who was still breathing in and out.
"YOU GUYS ACT LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!" Now, Namjoon was the one who yells, his ears hurting.
"DID YOU CALL BANG PD AND HIS WIFE!?" Jimin asks Taehyung who was beside him, holding onto his phone. The said male nodded, face scrunching up as the people inside the car continued screaming.

Wails could be heard throughout the delivery room before a baby was shown. It was a girl, crying and moving around the doctor's hands. Jungkook looked at the baby, smiling as tears start to form in his eyes. The fathers who happens to be outside, watched how their baby was shown to them, tears of joy falling down their cheeks. Namjoon looks back at heir CEO, smiling before saying.
"You guys are grandparents now"

5 years later...

"Dada Minnie!" A little girl screamed as she ran to one of her father.
"Hi baby" One of the dad, Jimin said as he picked his daughter up.
"Dada Minnie, Mommy said that he'll be buying me candies when he gets back and I'm excited because Papa Seokie told me he's almost back with Daddy Tata" The girl which was named Jinhye said.
"Oh, really? Will you give Dada Minnie one of your candies?" Jimin asks as he smiled at his daughter's antics.
"If Dada is good, I'll give him one" Jinhye said, kissing her father's cheeks.

"We're back!" A deep voice said, emitting a squeal from Jinhye.
"Mommy, Daddy Tata!" Jinhye says as Jimin puts her down.
'Hi baby' Jungkook signs, his daughter signing back with a smile.
'Mommy, where's my candies?' Jinhye signs before her mother gave her thee candies he promised.
'Thank you, Mommy'

Jungkook sat down at the picnic blanket, a smile plastered on his face as he watched his family play around. This is the life he always wanted, having a happy family along with his loving parents...

(This is the end, Tokkis 😊

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this story!💜

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]