Part 32

The seven arrived at the hospital. Hoseok was the first one to get out of the car, opening the door for Jimin to carry Jungkook out. A nurse saw them and immediately gets a wheelchair. The youngest was put down on the wheelchair, the oldest thanking the nurse before he pushed the youngest inside.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor, known as Dr Lim asks.
"Uhmm... Well, he's been throwing up every morning, and then craving weird combinations of food and like he sometimes have mood swings" Jin explained, telling the doctor how the youngest was acting for the past month.
"I see, have you guys have any intimate moments" Dr Lim asks, making all of them blush even Jungkook who's face was pale. They all nodded, biting their lips.

"Okay, I need Jungkook to use this and I'm gonna get a blood sample" The doctor said as he handed the youngest a small bottle(the one where they use to get some pee samples, I don't know it's name 🤣). Jungkook stood up, going to the bathroom and using the bottle.

He got back, holding his pee sample and giving it to the doctor. The doctor then gets out an injection, making the youngest scared and hid behind one of his boyfriends.
"Shh... Jungkook, he just needs your blood sample so we could know what's wrong" Yoongi, the one who's back Jungkook was hiding from said. The younger looked at him before nodding and getting infront. He sat down at the bed, the doctor finding where he would be injecting. Dr Lim then injected the needle, the younger having some tears falling down.

"Okay, I have this samples now, and you guys will be called after a few days" Dr Lim said before giving them a smile. They all nodded, leaving the room and walking out of the hospital and to their car.

A few days later...

The seven was back at the hospital, waiting for Dr Lim to find his tests results on Jungkook.
"So, based on this results, it's confirmed that your boyfriend is

Pregnant" The doctor said, shocking the seven boys. It shocked the six more, looking at the youngest who was zoned out.
"Is he really pregnant?" Namjoon asks, the doctor nodding and giving him the results. The leader saw that it was really the youngest's results, he was happy and excited. He hugged Jungkook, peppering him with kisses.

"We're gonna be fathers!!!"

(Ending is the next chapter 😭

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]