Part 12

Jungkook got better and is now back to his father's company, excited to have fun with his BTS hyungs.

"Baby, let's prank your hyungs and tell them that you're still sick" Sihyuk says, Jungkook nodding. Sihyuk opens the door and the others perked up, expecting to see Jungkook but the boy wasn't there.
"Is Jungkook better now?" Jin asks, a container in his hands containing cookies.

Sihyuk shook his head and sadly smiled.
"I thought he was okay now?" Namjoon asks.
"Apparently, he's here" Sihyuk says smiling before showing Jungkook who waves at them.

"Ggukie!" All I'd them said in unison, running up to the smaller boy and hugging the life out of him. They all puled away and Jin shows the cookies to the boy. Jungkook's eyes sparkled before bowing and taking the container from Jin's hands.

'Merry Christmas, Hyungies!" Jungkook signs, being translated by Sihyuk. Jungkook points to the plastic bags Sihyuk was holding and signs to his father to give it to the others.
"Oh, Jungkook got you guys some gifts" Sihyuk says and gave the gift according to the names.

Jin got a Mario shirt since he couldn't shut up about it.

Yoongi got a very soft pillow since he likes to sleep.

Hoseok got a plushie which Jungkook suggested to name Mang.

Namjoon got glasses and he also promised to take care of it because he doesn't know if his curse hands will strike again.

Jimin got a sparkly jacket that Jungkook suggested because he always sees the latter wearing one in a concert.

Taehyung got some dog food for Tannie.

"Thank you, Ggukie!" They all exclaimed in unison and hugging the boy again.
'What's my gift?' The boy signs and they all got out their gifts.

Jungkook got a lot of things. He got some plushies, oversized T-shirts and sweaters, candies and a new bag.
'Thank you, hyungs!' Jungkook signs, smiling widely which made his eyes to turned into crescents.

"Merry Christmas, everybody!"

(Merry Christmas my Tokkis!💜💙💚)